Savannah, Georgia

aaaah that's awesome

i'd have you make cover art for my upcoming release but i have no money and i don't feel like guilting you into it tongue

The Bronx
Frostbyte wrote:

Finished another commission job for KidLion:

You didn't ask for suggestions and I don't mean to be a bummer, but I thought I'd mention something I've been seeing a lot of recently - little attention given to tracking  and kerning. Unless the artist name is "Postp Artum", I suggest tightening up the spacing between the second "P" and "A".

Just thought I'd mention it. heart type ∞

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'm going to note that for my future stuff too, it does make a difference. heart mb heart

minusbaby wrote:

Just thought I'd mention it. heart type ∞

Thank you, good sir! I'm always open to suggestions smile I've never had any formal graphic arts training, so anything I can learn from the masters is pure gold. I'll be sure to keep my text spaced nicely in the future smile

If you ever have any more suggestions, please, I'd take them in a second haha. Your art has always been a huge influence on me.

EDIT: Woah, looked at that again, how did I not notice that?!? Wow, thank you. Now I feel really bad hahah

Last edited by Frostbyte (Aug 23, 2012 1:38 am)

Aeros wrote:

aaaah that's awesome

i'd have you make cover art for my upcoming release but i have no money and i don't feel like guilting you into it tongue

Haha, well, my rates are negotiable. We can talk about it in private if you would like smile