The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Maybe you should check the forums every 5 minutes

like me

5 minutes is for pussies, I have a program that auto loads on a separate monitor for me every .7 seconds and a chair with a built in toilet and headgear that forces me not to blink.

Anyways, yeah I want in on the next one. Fuck cancer.

Bronx, NY
herr_prof wrote:

Its a paid to have to manually transfer stuff from your paypal im sure.

Heres an idea, once the paypal push is done maybe make the comp for free with a link to the various cancer charities?

Great effort dudes!

Perfect idea!

BOSTON

sure PayPal takes its percentage, but... that shouldn't be reason not to continue. in mean, half of the web does business using only paypal so it's obviously not that much of a disincentive.

I do kinda like the "it's free now, but go donate directly" idea though

I needed some new music and no one needs cancer.

Well the next one won't close, because I'm going to make a separate PayPal for this compo smile this one is using my personal one, I didn't realize it would raise so much lol. This one will end up being free, and then the next one will go indefinitely with a Chip for Cancer specific paypal account smile

Bronx, NY

For the second compilation, are you going to have an all new lineup, or a mix of new and old? I can see the benefits of both!

I'm gonna run it the same smile everyone has to submit a track for quality control, and I'll take the "best" top 15 or so smile

What about bribes? Do you take those? Cause I don't have any money sad

How would you bribe me without money? wink

I wouldn't. . . That's what sucks. Looks like I'll need to talent to get on there. wink

WELL!! I have finally finished processing all the donations to the Chip For Cancer compilation. I just want to say thank you for everyone that donated, and it wound up totaling to $662.63 before paypal and bandcamp fees. VERY happy with that, I didn't realize it could get to that point.

I am going to send this money in as soon as I figure out how the BCRF wants it, considering they do not have paypal. Thank you everyone!

This is so good to hear. I wish I was around when this happened. Hopefully next time smile

Next summer!