ohio gozaimasu
noisewaves wrote:
Cooshinator wrote:

I could use the publicity. Thanks!

i dont think i wouldve said this, it makes me think youre making music for the sole reason of getting attention, which isnt cool.

I can see where you're coming from, but I'm kinda sick of that same atitude that so many chip artists have. Just because someone wants to share thier material to the world that they spent a lot of time on doesn't mean that attention is THE only reason they make music. I love making music purely because thats something I love to do, and publicity is just a plus. I mean it's a tad frustrating spending so much time on my music and having only like 2 people tell me that they liked my last EP in a comment. I really just want a little bit of assurance that yes, I am going in the right direction.

noisewaves wrote:

calling your e.p. the "poopybutt" ep makes me think you are immature as a person and as a musical artist, i hope this isnt the case because:

its a matter of presentation as much as it is the music, how do you want to represent yourself as an artist? if you want to represent yourself with references to fecal matter, then its up to you. But if i was you, after hearing the potential your tracks have, i might want to take myself slightly more seriously.

I know I was joking about the whole deeper meaning thing in an above comment, but the name actually has a pretty intricate meaning. I always see people being too lazy to help the hungry or be nice to eachother, so they just make up thier own ridiculous problems and bitch about those. We all only have one life, might as well have fun and be a little silly. Everyone just seems to take the stupidest things way too seriously. I find this philosiphy has a large influence on my personality and I really wanted to share that little peice of me. I probably will change the name so people do take it seriously, but I personally like it a lot more than something that just sounds neato.

noisewaves wrote:

Yo, i feel a release party between me and you going on soon. Live on air over the world wide web? Lets do it.

I'm up for that smile

So I sent my stuff to Frostbyte, anyone else feel like helping out a fellow chip artist?

Last edited by Cooshinator (Apr 8, 2012 3:30 pm)

haha honetly, i'm starting to dig the name. It's your artistic decision, fuck it do what you want, you know? I'm working on a real in depth CC sesh for you, so don't worry wink haven't forgoitten to respond!