England

see you guys tomorrow.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

see tomorrow.

West Yorks, UK

Shhh quoted my dumb self trying to edit.

Last edited by Domu (Aug 30, 2012 11:54 am)

West Yorks, UK
Domu wrote:

Good god. Despite having got back from London yesterday, gone to Durham today, and going to analog attacks weds, then Budapest next Saturday, I feel I have not attended enough awesome stuff this week or year. The real question is: do I come to this, or superbyte?!! Any cats from out of town staying in hostels/ got digs?

England
Domu wrote:
Domu wrote:

Good god. Despite having got back from London yesterday, gone to Durham today, and going to analog attacks weds, then Budapest next Saturday, I feel I have not attended enough awesome stuff this week or year. The real question is: do I come to this, or superbyte?!! Any cats from out of town staying in hostels/ got digs?

http://www.hotelformule1.com/gb/hotel-3 … ndex.shtml

we're staying here £36 a night.
cheap and shared bath rooms but who cares?

West Yorks, UK

Shit me, think I'm used to a rougher level of travel than you guys! 36 quid is 3 nights worth of hosteling to my broke arse! Thnx v much 4 the tip tho Jellica, am loving ur latest release btw!

England

yeah but i get to sleep in a double bed with 4mat. totally worth it!

West Yorks, UK

Omg totes worth it! Have fun! wink

Jellica wrote:

yeah but i get to sleep in a double bed with 4mat

Your children would be fantastic.

São Paulo, Brazil

OH.

SHIT.

busy making my "I slept with jellica" t-shirt.

Liverpool, UK
Domu wrote:
Domu wrote:

BOTH, IF POSSIBLE.

IF NOT POSSIBLE, THIS ONE.

As far as I know, a few chip people are going http://www.everton.hostel.com/ <-- here. idk mite b cool? It's fairly cheap.

I haven't put my set together yet btw

Liverpool, UK

Sorry to inform you that an-cat-max will not be playing tomorrow, due to travel issues. We're really sorry about this, and hope he can make it next time! (...unless any Scottish fans are driving down and can fit another in their car?)

Australia

Can't wait for this show!  Just about to put the gAtari back together and see what happens :-P   Then to figure out the set... hmmmm....

See ya'll tomorrow!

cTrix wrote:

Then to figure out the set... hmmmm....

[whisper]horses[/whisper]