Tokyo, Japan

This is a bit tangental to cm.o so if anyone feels it a little outside our scope feel free to graveyard it!

I have just moved to a new house from a 1 room apartment. I have a little studio room (with my PC) which I would like to stream to a bedroom on the same floor and a living room one floor below. I have an apple base station and the apple TV box seems a good way to stream the data but I need a good solution for amplifying the sound,

Caveat 1 - I would like to keep the amp as small as I can, really don't want to use a 19 inch unit.

Caveat 2 - A combination of a 1 year old kid running about the house, earthquakes and walls which aren't SUPER strong make me reluctant to use powered speakers. The 1 year old means, the speakers pretty much have to be wall mounted. I LOVE my fostex PMO.4s but they weigh about 5kg each or I would just mount a pair of those.

The solution I have come up with is a super small format amp like one of these guys :

Dayton Audio DTA-100a Class-T
microFidelity Audio Amplifier, Model 200
Audio Engine N22

And a pair of passive speakers. Anyone used any of the above units before? Got a better option in the 200 usd or less range? Any better solutions to the streaming problem?

Thanks!