Philly

This was supposed to only be 4 tracks but we're trying to cram in a 5th one tonight!

Rochester, NY

bwahahahaa DO IT

I am supah excited!!! big_smile

Philly

MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!  WWW.KILL3RWHALE.COM !!!!  MY ROOMIE IS MIXING THE BRAND NEW SONG WRITE NAO!

oh my god. I'm so in love right now.

Last edited by Frostbyte (May 1, 2012 4:01 am)

.FILTHadelphia

SHELL ART IS OVER!

THAT guy's in there? This bar's OVER

This release is killer. "Never Have I Ever" definitely my favorite track-the brass at the end is beautiful. "Turn Out All The Lights" is also a guaranteed banger.

IMO, if there's any recent chip release that could successfully make it into Top 40, it'd be this one. That's a compliment, of course! It's ridiculously digestible in a good way-I think a lot of non-chip people could really get into this. Here's to hoping for a good future to this project!

Last edited by an0va (May 1, 2012 4:58 am)

Philly, PA, USA

BLUE FISH
WHAT
THE FUCK
I AM LOSING IT

also just the fact that it is literally the longest song on the EP. amazing.

Last edited by pixls (May 1, 2012 5:41 am)

Tugging at my heart strings. One of my favorite chip releases in a long time! First roboctopus, now this...this is sick haha.

"Sike" is my favorite, "Let Go" is my second (not only because I had that single since you first released it haha)  wink

Last edited by Frostbyte (May 1, 2012 5:49 am)

Philly

These posts made my night.  I haven't even listened to the final product because I just got home from djing and now I can't find my headphones hmm  I was super self conscious about a lot of stuff but it means the world that you guys like it!

LOVEEE IT!

Double post. Really digging the production on this! Great work, guys.

Planet Zaxxon

cool album doods!  "shell art is over" sounds like the ben folds five of chiptune.

Godzilladelph

you've got a pretty good mastering engineer, there

Can't stop spinning this. You're the best ;D

You should release a remix album and I would kill to be on that! big_smile

Last edited by Frostbyte (May 1, 2012 7:27 pm)