FERNDALE, MI, USA

is there any way we could have the option to have our avatar tile or not? and if not, just have it center.

Los Angeles
trash80 wrote:
DKSTR wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I would like that new links would open to a _blank window/tab, not to _self.

me too

Fixed

Finland
trash80 wrote:
trash80 wrote:
DKSTR wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I would like that new links would open to a _blank window/tab, not to _self.

me too

Fixed

Nice & fast!

the internet

when you get to the end of a page/thread, it would be nice if there were links to get back to the forum / subforum you were looking at instead of a dead end. sort of like the breadcrumb nav at the top.

Finland

If it isn't mentioned yet:

-Safari has horizontal scrollbars (at least on snow-theme), unless I max it out to 1920px.

California

some sort of integration with soundcloud would be amazing.

Brazil
DKSTR wrote:

If it isn't mentioned yet:

-Safari has horizontal scrollbars (at least on snow-theme), unless I max it out to 1920px.

I just noticed that in chrome a horizontal scrollbar is showing. The site is showing ok, but the dotted line under the buttons under the chipmusic logo is causing this.

New York City

I like the size of avatars, µB's idea is cool, and I still would love a "Mark All Forums Read" button, it's very useful. On the main page. Right above.

[edit]I also would like to have less of the gamey fandom content being posted that reminds me of ... that place. hmm[/edit]

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jan 8, 2010 3:19 pm)

Virginia Beach
octavialsilver wrote:

is there any way we could have the option to have our avatar tile or not? and if not, just have it center.

i would like this as well.

Roanoke, VA

How about the ability to "Insert Quote"s, when in an edit-page?  This would help when responding to multiple authors at once.

))<>((
orgwell wrote:

How about the ability to "Insert Quote"s, when in an edit-page?  This would help when responding to multiple authors at once.

a multi-quote button would be awesome.

Tacoma WA
tacticalbread wrote:
orgwell wrote:

a multi-quote button would be awesome.

multi qoute would be sex on wheels