Bumpity bump bump

Last edited by Beware (Jan 6, 2014 6:05 pm)

Sold the 12 string.  I'm hauling the games to a local vendor right now.

Bump for iPad.  Would love to sell this one and upgrade to a Mini.

Bump, for great justice.

Dallas, Texas

How much for n64 games? They were inside the sold spoiler, but since they were under yet another spoiler I thought I'd ask anyway.

EDIT: oops forgot to read the thread posts ;P

Beware wrote:

Sold the 12 string.  I'm hauling the games to a local vendor right now.

Last edited by TylerBarnes (Feb 28, 2014 4:42 pm)

Things I will trade for: fully built Sammich SID, iPad Mini w/ Retina 64GB or 128GB, a nice amplifier to drive my 150 watt RMS floor speakers.  I'll entertain other offers as well.  If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.  Prices are negotiable.

Bump.  I'd really love to sell that iPad 3.

SLC, UT

I sold my iPad mini on swappa, if that helps you at all. It was pretty easy and a good experience.

Well, I just listed it on Swappa.  It will remain here (at a discount) until it gets sold there.

http://swappa.com/listing/HPX218/view

Added Edirol UA-20.  Looking for a USB interface that I can also use with iOS via a Camera Connection Kit.

Taichung, Taiwan

Is there anything wrong with the DMG lcd screen? Missing lines?

Nope, just scratches on the plastic.  I've been having issues with my black DMG though, so I'm not in a huge hurry to get rid of this one.

Taichung, Taiwan

What is wrong with the black dmg?

The contrast changes randomly.

Decided to definitely sell my synth sequencers.  Need to pay some bills.  All prices are negotiable, so please don't hesitate to shoot me a message.  Unloading the Electribe and Roland are high priorities.

I'd really love to get rid of the Phrase Lab and Electribe.  Feel free to make an offer if my prices aren't agreeable.