uhajdafdfdfa

i like gaiares and zero wing and ristar most of all

edit: but i am not really a gamer

Last edited by ant1 (May 14, 2012 4:55 pm)

West Yorks, UK

Md/ genesis shmups: Thunderforce 4/ Lightening force,  MUSHA aleste*, Biohazard battle, Gleylancer*, Eliminate down*
Sagaia, Super Fantasy Zone, Gaiares

md run and guns: vector man 1/2 (play these) ,Ranger X, Contra Hard corps* Alien Soldier*, Gunstar Heroes.*

Platformers: Pulseman* (GFX on this are incredible, Ranger X too) Ristar, Sonic 1-3 and knuckles.

Other: Mega Bomberman

games marked with an * youl have to either shell out massive bucks for, get a repro, or just emulate.

Tokyo, Japan

Megadrive -  Castlvania Generations, Rainbow islands, Newzealand Story.

Saturn - Bubble Symphony, Bakubaku animal, Panzer Dragoon Zwei (awesome rail shooter), House of the dead (cheesy as hell but so much fun), Darius Gaiden.

Austin, TX

For Saturn, definitely Die Hard Arcade, Alien Trilogy, Virtua Fighter 2, and Dark Saviour.

South Dakota

Herzog Zwei = 100% creamy goodness.

Spain

Genesis: Gunstar Heroes, Soleil, Shining Force II (the music is great), Alien Soldier, Rocket Knight Adventures (a must-have), Streets of Rage II, etc.

There are many many classics out there.

lolusa
Screamforme99 wrote:

I just got a genesis with the 32x attachment and 30 games plus a Saturn with 15 games both working on Craigslist for 50$.
Pretty stoked.
Some of the games were even promos and special editions.
Anyways I was wondering of someone could recommend some games.
I started playing Mr. Bones on my Saturn.

Mr. Bones is the shit

West Yorks, UK
ovenrake wrote:
Screamforme99 wrote:

I just got a genesis with the 32x attachment and 30 games plus a Saturn with 15 games both working on Craigslist for 50$.
Pretty stoked.
Some of the games were even promos and special editions.
Anyways I was wondering of someone could recommend some games.
I started playing Mr. Bones on my Saturn.

Mr. Bones is the shit

really? I remember it getting an absolute slating in the UK gaming press when it came out. Maybe not in the sega-specific mags, I never really read them.

Last edited by Domu (May 16, 2012 12:38 am)

lolusa

Well if you're into original games, storylines, full-motion videos, and really creative level designs you will love it.
If you're into games that only do one thing, then I guess it's lame tongue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Not fully related, but does the Saturn have a FM soundchip inside?.There are flashcarts for it?.

Jersey City, NJ
defiantsystems wrote:

My favorite game on the entire Genesis console.

I second this opinion.  The Game Gear version is amazing too.  So dark... I want more games like that.

shanghai

saturn - panzer dragon, virtua fighter 2, sega rally, daytona usa, house of the dead, NIGHTS NIGHTS NIGHTS, christmaS nights too ! damn it i want a saturn real bad !

Milwaukee, WI
Delek wrote:

Not fully related, but does the Saturn have a FM soundchip inside?.There are flashcarts for it?.

Oh man, if Deflemask supported Saturn, I would be really excited.  Would give me a reason to keep my unit!  Check this thread for specs: 

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2112/ … cspymf292/ 

No flashcart (sort of) given that it was CD based.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The Saturn soundchip is a great machine. After SID and NES I think that Saturn will be the next.

Milwaukee, WI

Nah man.  Saturn first! big_smile

Delek wrote:

The Saturn soundchip is a great machine. After SID and NES I think that Saturn will be the next.

WHAT