Savannah, Georgia

been playing some cortex command lately, it's pretty damn fun

mainz, grmny.
XyNo wrote:
Stern Fucking Zeit wrote:

Most underrated game in ever, not new though:
- Jagged Alliance 2.
Play it or die from penisaids. Has no multiplayer, because forever alone. + it's not a shooter. But a tactical round based real time rpg.

Hell yeah Jagged 2 is really great but the game is totally way better with 1.13 patch !!!
...btw have you played the new one, Back in Action ?

Whoa, heck no. Read a lot about it, talked to a friend while he played it on TS. It's just not worthy. Just as all the other sequels, except for UB, which was quite ok + I liked that it was a little harder.
I assume you did play it...?

shanghai

anyone else played corspe party for psp ? i ffel like im the only one that knows it exists....

Portland

Finally playing Wind Waker, and really enjoying it.
And Aggressive Inline.
Gamecube party

AANABAY01

rollercoaster tycoon :3

also i bought magic online but just couldn't make myself actually buy virtual cards so it was all for nothing. just call me zer treekiller

Riverside, CA

In the past couple weeks: mainly just Mega Man 1-6 when I'm bored on the bus, Katawa Shoujo, and Steins;Gate 8-bit.

Westfield, NJ

I've been playing Mega Run on my iPhone. It reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sydney, NSW

Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Nice simple blow-shit-up fun, pretty simple to learn, nice community behind it, free!

LIMBO (PC)
Creepy as fuck, interesting art style, one of those games with a constant cliffhanger of a story - what is that spider? Who are those people? What the fuck am I doing? Also, they manage to make black-and-white not look... boring!

Puzzlejuice (iOS)
Tetris meets Scrabble, cool music in the background, endless hours of fun on the train.

Fire Emblem 7 (GBA)
More or less a game from my late childhood, a fun turn-based strategy game. FE 8 is also pretty cool, yeah.

Salamander / Life Force (NES)
Cool side-scroll/top-scroll shooter, becomes BULLET HELL after a few levels, easy controls, enthralling shoot-lots-of-aliens action.

Feed the King (Flash/Web)
What better way to waste time than to stack cakes in a physics-defying manner, then catapult a short monarch with a possible weight problem into the sky, force-feeding him these cakes (which may have reached the stratosphere by the time you're done with them)?

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Jun 13, 2012 1:07 pm)