Brazil

Decktonic, see if pulselooper (André) is still with his shirts, try to get me one of those shirts of yours! Negociate with him, I will pay him when he gets back tongue

MUAMBA STYLE

Has anyone checked out the Maize gameboys at the kitsch table?

Godzilladelph
Kool Skull wrote:

I'm gonna bring the shirts ordered to Blip on SUNDAY. ill get at JFK at 4pm.
I'm also gonna bring the screens so I can print on whatever you got as well!

I did this last april at a party in philly. It's tons fun. Just remember to bring some paper towels, shit can get reeeaaaaally messy.  Also, are you using water based ink or plastisol?

Last edited by SKGB (May 26, 2012 5:11 pm)

Venezuela

koolskull stuff is awesome!, i saw his art when i was in NY, really nice!!!

btw, if any of you can take pictures of the kitsch-bent table and banner, i would love to see that...

GL today guys!

São Paulo, Brazil
ui wrote:

koolskull stuff is awesome!, i saw his art when i was in NY, really nice!!!

btw, if any of you can take pictures of the kitsch-bent table and banner, i would love to see that...

GL today guys!

I took the pictures ui, I´ll upload them later (probably next week). BTW, got me a Kitsch-Bent t-shirt last night. Your art is incredible.

Bronx, NY

Can't wait to snag more shirts! Very much looking forward to getting the Decktonic and PULSELOOPER ones.

São Paulo, Brazil
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

MUAMBA STYLE

FOLGADO STYLE xD

man its humid here ! hung out in the museum just to catch some ac .. check out the first line of the poem on the wall

come find me tonite and sunday ! free lsdj stickers ! modboys ! asm retro screens, prosound, and lites  . Also passing out swayze stickers and ASM website discount codes

Westfield, NJ

Ok tonight I need to meet all y'all. I will be wearing my blue glasses just so you can find me!

Philadelphia
LOOMIS wrote:

come find me tonite and sunday ! free lsdj stickers ! modboys !

I really hope you don't end up selling that other yellow one. I've had my eye on it for a while now. Also, if you end up having any of those lsdj stickers left after Sunday, would there be any way for me to buy them from you?

STARDRAIN, CA
SKGB wrote:
Kool Skull wrote:

I'm gonna bring the shirts ordered to Blip on SUNDAY. ill get at JFK at 4pm.
I'm also gonna bring the screens so I can print on whatever you got as well!

I did this last april at a party in philly. It's tons fun. Just remember to bring some paper towels, shit can get reeeaaaaally messy.  Also, are you using water based ink or plastisol?

im finna use waterbased inkz smile

also, thanks UI!! smile

Westfield, NJ

@LOOMIS: I still have not been able to find you. We need to meet up.

@Subway Sonicbeat: I managed to meet Pulselooper but totally forgot to negotiate the shirt. I will make it happen tomorrow night.

@ everyone else: ok, here's the deal. I have about 10 shirts, S-M-L-XL (a few for each size). They are $10 if you find me in person tomorrow night, and for every purchase I will throw in a copy of my new album. After this weekend, the shirts won't be on sale until mid-June, and then they will be a little more expensive, so if you want one for $10 just come find me.

Westfield, NJ

also @Subway Sonicbeat WHAT IS YOUR SHIRT SIZE!?

matt's mind

Decktonic, can you swing by my table with a shirt, in a large, or XL if they run small?

I'm pretty table-bound....

Westfield, NJ
kitsch wrote:

Decktonic, can you swing by my table with a shirt, in a large, or XL if they run small?

I'm pretty table-bound....

yes sir.

Cleveland, OH

I'm nearly out of this stuff but come check it out!
I've got the new ASM PCB Prosound panels on my table and some really cool custom DMG shells!