SLC, UT
Glitch Militia wrote:

Lasercut stencil?

How/where do I get that? Does that consist of a vinyl stencil or what?

Santa Cruz, California
stargazer wrote:

Tanks guys.

But really, if anyone has any ideas on getting the logos back, I'm all ears. I know that it's possible.

Working on silk screening for the NES, SNES, and Gameboy in my spare time. They're still a little goopy, but I'll get 'em dialed in eventually.

SLC, UT

That's the direction I am looking at going. I would love for you to either teach me how, or do it for me. Would that be something workable? I'd want the logo back on the NES flap and the front of the GB shell along with the other things. Basically everything back to stock.

But I don't know, PM me, don't want to derail the thread!

Santa Cruz, California

Finally finished this NES. Took it down to the garages to snap some shots of it sitting on the cold concrete.

stargazer wrote:
Glitch Militia wrote:

Lasercut stencil?

How/where do I get that? Does that consist of a vinyl stencil or what?

Yeah or you could do an inverted one and spraypaint or dye.

I have acces to an laser cutter. But I can't control it. And I don't know the skill level of the owner. Should't be too hard. If you got some vinyl sticker sheets 50x50cm, you could do a hell of a lot of them. You'd need to get someone else to do the actual graphics.

The text is far too small to for vinyl cutting. Something like mylar would probably be better, and would be reusable.

SLC, UT
Apeshit wrote:

The text is far too small to for vinyl cutting. Something like mylar would probably be better, and would be reusable.

Any tips on where to get this? All I see in google are places that make you use their fonts. I want somewhere that will let me upload my own image.

Glitch Militia wrote:
viciousitaly wrote:

SEXY!

Check my DSlite I did this one some years ago - Same theme: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62235217@N … hotostream

They're twins!!

Actually they are triplets. I got one where the colours are inverted of this one. It dosen't work anymore thou.

London
stargazer wrote:

Such a happy family:

Now I just REALLY want to get the nintendo logos back....anyone want to make me a stencil? smile

how about something similar to this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTKFxzJvH1U

西安
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Finally finished this NES. Took it down to the garages to snap some shots of it sitting on the cold concrete.

fuckin sickkkk
well done.

Clifton Park, NY

I've been wanting to make this FOREVER and finally had the opportunity to do it, thought you all might enjoy it:

Front shell Play it Loud White
Back shell Play it Loud Blue
White Battery door
Chipmusic in stereo screen cover
Inverted white backlight
Clear blue buttons
Internal prosound

Houston

That looks amazing! It kind of reminds me of an Arwing.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

classy~

Santa Cruz, California
8BitAesthetics wrote:

LOVE IT!
That looks hella slick.
I want one.

SLC, UT
8BitAesthetics wrote:

I've been wanting to make this FOREVER and finally had the opportunity to do it, thought you all might enjoy it:

Front shell Play it Loud White
Back shell Play it Loud Blue
White Battery door
Chipmusic in stereo screen cover
Inverted white backlight
Clear blue buttons
Internal prosound

What did you do with the other halfs?