Forest Maze

needs moar forerunner

Bit wish wrote:

ma-jesus your so much better than knife city

NO WAY. He's like, 40 times better than me.

Forerunner is one of the 1xLSDJ songs that I have coming out soon smile And 4 pages? Jesus, I'm shocked haha. Thank you all!

Be on the lookout for that full length, Codex, I have coming soon! I'm still working on finishing bonus content, but other than that, it's done and ready to release.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Frostbyte wrote:

Codex.

This. Guys, seriously, this.

I'm working on uploading the bonus files now and figuring out how I'm gonna try and get people excited for this smile You guys wanna help?

TOO LATE.

also, I never stop promoting it.

Also also. Album preview mp3 soon?

More like album soon.

You need to drum up more promotion first. Post the album preview to soundcloud first. You're getting this excitement from making 2012 available but you need to give the newcomers of your music time to digest it and spread the word. As much as I didn't like it, picking a date can ensure people will know when it's available and they'll spread the date too.

I want Codex to reach as many people as possible because it deserves to.
Also, if you do a mp3 preview, I will help spread it. wink

True true. I'm a little scared to post a hype thread though haha. I guess I won't get hated if I do it right, with album art, preview and information about the stuff...eh, sounds good.

You speak true words.

bros b4 hoes, mang.

NSW, Australia

Never be scared to post a thread, were all friends here!

Virgin CM.O user wrote:

were all friends here!

lul if only it was true. I hate bclikesyou. He led me to believe he only liked me. . . he likes everyone.

Anyways yeah. Sorry for useless posts.
nu OT insight: I felt weird for making a hype thread, but it helped a lot. Bandcamp tells me I still get views from it actually. Decktonic gave me really good advice and tips about promotion. It's in a thread I did if you look through my topics.

NSW, Australia

Virgin CM.O user wrote:

lol

Westfield, NJ
Auxcide wrote:

Decktonic gave me really good advice and tips about promotion. It's in a thread I did if you look through my topics.

aw, shucks

Rochester, NY
Auxcide wrote:
Virgin CM.O user wrote:

were all friends here!

I hate bclikesyou.

OH SHIIIIIITTTTTTT

Dat trashhhhh talkkinnnn

Rochester, NY

YA BEST PROTECT YA NECK