New York

this music is the shit! I've listened to this like a thousand times today

Last edited by Parallelis (Jun 20, 2012 3:10 am)

New York

Ellipse is so freaking amazing

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Thank you. smile I wasn't sure how that was going to come out cause it was originally just a piano thing that I was going to do in flstudio, but I was like "I'll give it a try in lsdj". I'm pleased with how it came out. smile

Philadelphia

Being nosy and going through the savs right now. As I'm going through each chain and playing both of the savs at the same time, I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous it is that you get that much sound out of them. Also interesting to see how other people's organization methods differ from mine.

Haha it's not "nosy". That's what I gave them out for. smile

Edit: I hope everyone can play them fine. I wish I had reprogrammed the slave's tempo for 'new cosmos' and 'perihelion'. That might get annoying.

Last edited by Auxcide (Jun 20, 2012 3:13 am)

ohio gozaimasu

This shit is legit

New Orleans, Louisiana

Alright, so after listening to this several times..... Ellipse is so awesome. This release is definitely in my top 5. You did an amazing job.

Madison, Alabama

Finally got around to listening to this today.  I'm thoroughly impressed!  This is a great release!  Stellar stuff.

You guys are too awesome. big_smile

Savannah, Georgia

i've listened to this about 50 times now. no joke. i also put Ellipse in a test build of my space shooter and people are practically flooding me asking who made the music, haha. you seriously outdid yourself with this one.

Aeros wrote:

i've listened to this about 50 times now. no joke. i also put Ellipse in a test build of my space shooter and people are practically flooding me asking who made the music, haha. you seriously outdid yourself with this one.

This. This is what I love to hear. smile

http://vanguard-music.blogspot.com/2012 … eased.html

big_smile

review at some point!

Caps lock. Cruise control. Cool. heart

i believe I have said that exact quote on the blog somwhere heart I'll make it the tagline.

Has anyone played the .savs on a dmg or mgb? I'm curious if people have problems with it crashing on them like I do.

Only my ags can handle it.

Philadelphia
Auxcide wrote:

Has anyone played the .savs on a dmg or mgb? I'm curious if people have problems with it crashing on them like I do.

Only my ags can handle it.

I plan on trying it out once I buy my next cart (hopefully next week). Although, I've tried running them both on my computer with two instances of BGB running, and it will begin to lag, then eventually slow down until it just stops completely. That may just be because running the two puts so much pressure on the processor though.