Madison, Alabama

If your brother is a beginner, FamiTracker.

N.E. U.S.

What would you guys reccomend for someone who understands synthesis, electronic composition, and some tracker basics (mostly messing with Sunvox).

AdlibTracker II?

Brunswick, GA USA
r4c7 wrote:

What would you guys reccomend for someone who understands synthesis, electronic composition, and some tracker basics (mostly messing with Sunvox).

When you think you've outgrown Sunvox, try out stuff like Psycle and Buzz. Otherwise, Sunvox is already a good tracker in its own right.

Holland
ChiptuneMuzik wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

ok, that is one hell of a run-on with the word "for' in it way too many times and sometimes in ways so wrong that it hurts to read
and you can use LGPT on windows also

Well my opinion is that if you want to go "professional" you sould eq and master your music
the only tracker that can eq and master your music is Renoise...witch i use smile
Also you can extract your channels and eq-master them into ableton or cubase,its all about what program you like to work with smile

It is chiptune we're talking about, why even try going professional.

Holland

OpenMPT (Modplug) and Milkytracker work great. Both FT2 clones.

shanghai

renoise yes you can mix down nicely
but its not hard to record the channels seperately from any other tracker if you want to do this (mixdown) in ableton
for me though, the point is that you make it sound as best you can in the tracker. personally i like modplug
i dont know why. i just do.

shanghai

also can anyone else smell gnarsauce ? i can smell something fishy all of a sudden.....

uhajdafdfdfa

the best tracker for windows is Schism Tracker

shanghai

no. the best is Ant1's Duck tracker

Spain

protracker

IL, US
ChiptuneMuzik wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

ok, that is one hell of a run-on with the word "for' in it way too many times and sometimes in ways so wrong that it hurts to read
and you can use LGPT on windows also

Well my opinion is that if you want to go "professional" you sould eq and master your music
the only tracker that can eq and master your music is Renoise...witch i use smile
Also you can extract your channels and eq-master them into ableton or cubase,its all about what program you like to work with smile

you can do that with LGPT http://gorehole.org/lgptWiki/doku.php?i … #rendering

Russia, Moscow

In fact, any tracker with VST support allows for EQ, master, and stuff. Renoise could do this, but isn't free, while Psycle, Buzz, OpenMPT and some others both could do this and are free. They aren't that fancy looking, though.

Unsubscribe

renoise actually IS free, as long as you dont need asio support.

Russia, Moscow

Yeah, and wav render, and many other features.

East Kilbride, Scotland

While the full version of Renoise isn't free, it is certainly affordable, and value for money for what you're getting.