Madison, WI

Does it absolutely have to be on that weekend?  I wonder if the venue is unwilling to be flexible on all weekend dates or just THAT Saturday and Sunday.

NYC

What I want to know is how are all these acts getting confirmed without a day even being set in stone. Complaints aside, This has the potential to be a really great show and I think it will do an amazing amount of business on a weekend...these venue people have to see that. Just look at some of the numbers for blip.

Unsubscribe

Well the thread IS multiple weeks old...

BOSTON
invaderbacca wrote:

ummmm anymore visualists ? If you want I can prolly do a set or something.

I have some visualists who may be interested (specifically VJ Beyonder, who does all the Boston 8Bit shows with us), but i'm waiting for word from b3tabot...

VJ Beyonder (and us) in action: http://vimeo.com/9428195

------ = -------

Last edited by B3tabot (Jan 8, 2012 9:14 am)

------ = -------

New York City
b3tabot wrote:

Monday holiday wasn't picked by choice.
It worked out better for the venue to do it like this.

Of course it does work better for them. But it also inconvenes those traveling from abroad, to whom Monday is not a holiday, while even when flying from afar, a saturday or sunday is doable.

Making an all-day event on a Friday seems worse, since everyone in NYC is working.

sad

I guess you should do it on MOnday, since it stops early, but internationals would be compromised because they'd have to ask (those who have jobs) for at least monday and tuesday to be off. Sometimes this is impossible at work.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 12, 2010 12:53 am)

Joliette, QC, Canada

A little late but here is my dream list...
-Jellica
-gwEm & Counter Reset
-Disasterpiece
-Paza
-Battle Lava
-STu
-Alex Mauer
-GOTO80

Brooklyn NY US

My kingdom for the man who can bring Ten Thousand Free Men & Their Families and 8GB up for this.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Bit Shifter wrote:

My kingdom for the man who can bring Ten Thousand Free Men & Their Families and 8GB up for this.

I've seen his kingdom! Deal or No Deal?

NO DEAL!

lol. actually i haven't.. teehee.. 8GB for the win!

Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

Xyno: Battle Lava and not me eh? I'll remember this!

BitShifter: Fuck yeah 8gb!!

Cambridge UK
Bit Shifter wrote:

My kingdom for the man who can bring Ten Thousand Free Men & Their Families [...] up for this.

minusbaby and I already found a place to accomodate them :

TOM FOR NO-NAME EXTRAVAGANZA 2010!

Also, 8gb.

------ = -------

Madison, WI

One last =*(, wish I could make it but sadly, I have responsibilities here in the Midwest on Tuesday.

------ = -------

BOSTON
b3tabot wrote:
nonfinite wrote:

One last =*(, wish I could make it but sadly, I have responsibilities here in the Midwest on Tuesday.

Anthony, you have over 2 months and a half to bail out of work for one day man.....
The event will have TONS of retail traffic. You of all people should be there selling stuff.
I can find you a doctor's note....

SOMEBODY just got told.