Chicago IL

yo when's the chopped and screwed episode gonna be up?

hardcore, Australia

Just play any episode at half speed.

babylon

awesome! got what i was looking for. im still relatively new to the genre. theres a local dj collective here in south texas that have a weekly where they play nothing but this stuff. something about that snare hitting twice drives me fucking insane smile thanks a bunch guys.

Portland

http://www.noisechannel.org/dos/albums/ … mooooombah

Westfield, NJ

hate all you want, but a lot of great things start as happy accidents. moombahton is good fun. I've been thinking about exploring it myself. also maybe I should do some trap musik smile

Sweeeeeeden
smiletron wrote:

i like da moombahton:

Started listening to that track. Watched this GIF. Works pretty well together...

Nashville, Tennessee
nitro2k01 wrote:
smiletron wrote:

i like da moombahton:

Started listening to that track. Watched this GIF. Works pretty well together...

hahaha!

The Bronx
10k wrote:

Moombah minusbaby self-remixes on the cards?

Nah, moombahton's wack.

uhajdafdfdfa

you guys didn't move on to Moombahstep yet?

it's a real thing sad

Palmdale, CA

Moombahcore

melbourne, australia

dot.ay bro

shanghai

i didnt listen to save you all from my predictable 'this is gay' post.

dont push me thopugh .... : P

shanghai

okay. i realised it ignorant to pass comment without listening. i listened. its got no energy and just a kind of wanky dancehall reggae rhythm with trance synths. to me it just gives me the irrepressable urge to just scream, 'fucking play the vinyl on the right speed' haha, but to each there own though. im liking footwork/juke alot and i dont know why. because technically the pretense of it is kinda gay, but i like the tunes for sure.

Sydney, NSW
smiletron wrote:

i like da moombahton:

]

That wav synth, daaamn!

orange county, CA

this is why i'm so used to hearing moombah stuff. hahaha. Dus and all them dudes is who you're talking about right?

walter b. gentle wrote:

awesome! got what i was looking for. im still relatively new to the genre. theres a local dj collective here in south texas that have a weekly where they play nothing but this stuff. something about that snare hitting twice drives me fucking insane smile thanks a bunch guys.

If you guys are interested in checking out some of moombahton's more contemporary offerings (i.e. 3 months in Internet time) you should browse http://110.fm/category/moombahton/