NC in the US of America

Ya know... I slept on the first EP because I thought the whole "shutitanddance" thing was rather rude. But, yeah... it's never too late to forgive and forget =)

The silly hateration in this thread is really what prompted me to take these actions... You know what they say "All publicity is good publicity" and all that. The hate must be well-deserved. =)

*listening* ya. ya. i like this is good. d(-_-)b

Another notch on your downloads belt.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jul 13, 2012 3:23 am)

SketchMan3 wrote:

I thought the whole "shutitanddance" thing was rather rude.

Ah, I was afraid someone would take it that way. I meant it more as in that there should be no drama or whatever in music, it's all art, so let's just shut up and dance wink

My apologies for the misunderstanding! Glad you enjoyed the music smile

Rochester, NY

but without drama how would you know I think skrillex is the worst thing to ever happen to music????????

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

but without drama how would you know I think skrillex is the worst thing to ever happen to music????????

SHUT YOUR MOUTH SON

DANCE IT OUT

Also, i sent you that song

NC in the US of America
Frostbyte wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

I thought the whole "shutitanddance" thing was rather rude.

Ah, I was afraid someone would take it that way. I meant it more as in that there should be no drama or whatever in music, it's all art, so let's just shut up and dance wink

My apologies for the misunderstanding! Glad you enjoyed the music smile

Lol, it's all good. It's just me being silly. Deep down, I knew what it was supposed to be all along...

Anyway, I'll spread the word.

Thanks man smile Been doing lots of work on this today...did a total rewrite of Master Xaiwan since I didn't quite like the first version. Anyway, I might have to move the show date since I'll be on vacation and might have shotty wifi...I'll keep you all posted on that smile

Alright, so as it stands the show is still on for July 25th.  If there are any changes to be made, I'll let you know as soon as possible. For now, check this out:

4 days from Codex guys big_smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Who are these people? I don't know any of them. what's going on, couldn't get anyone big like me?

On a serious note: this'll make up for not being able to see the brkfest feed.
EXCITE.

Alright guys! This is going down TOMORROW!!! Practicing my set tonight!

NC in the US of America

OH man! I almost forgot about this =O

Shoot... I might not be able to make it if it occurs between 7pm and 8pm... sad

Can you add an airtime to the OP?

Edit: Oh, just looked at the facebook page. I'm not going to be able to tune in sad

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jul 24, 2012 10:39 pm)

Madison, Alabama

I'm going on at 8pm eastern...maybe a bit later if other people run behind.

I think I'll play a few new songs.  Can't wait to see what the other guys play!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I remember when you were just a little fish coming to me for advice. Super proudayou, bro. Your stuff is so killer. I'll try to make it.

Rochester, NY

I like how the flyer says to go to noichan.com

but that doesn't exist

noichan.org is the website guys

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I feel like it's Frosty's birthday tomorrow or something.
I didn't get him a present. sad

matt's mind

yeah.  this release has gotten the most hype of anything i've seen in a while...

do.not.disappoint.

pressure!!!

Madison, Alabama
kitsch wrote:

yeah.  this release has gotten the most hype of anything i've seen in a while...

do.not.disappoint.

pressure!!!

Frosty is certainly good at marketing!

Hell, I should get him to market my next release, haha.  He sure knows how to drum up hype!