Rochester, NY

lol so great

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

NC in the US of America

I finally made it. I'm so mad. I was recording the audio in audacity to listen to later, but at the time I had loaded the page only 2 streams were up. I started recording around 7:15, I think and I only got about 20 minutes worth of actual audio, and a whole lot of silence afterwards. sad
(If only my wireless headphones were working I could have been monitoring and run back in to fix it... v.v)

Oh well, I'm back now, this is gooooood and I'm back up and running... now time to get back to the yard work...

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Rochester, NY

boaconstructor is my new favorite

New York

Frostbyte is just fucking killing it right now.

Codex is the fucking shit

Savannah, Georgia

sexfinger was the best part of frostbyte's set

matt's mind

yeah.  the finger will be a meme.

Seattle, WA US
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

heart

Savannah, Georgia
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Tokyo, Japan
Auxcide wrote:

That was a ton of fun. I was praying to the chip gods that the battery on, my gameboy would last! Had a scary moment when my daughter was put to bed behind me too.

As others have said, Boaconstructor absolutely nailed it. Of course, Frostbyte did, too (once his technical issues where sorted out!).

Thanks for tuning in and thanks to Frostbyte for inviting me to play!!

California
Aeros wrote:

sexfinger was the best part of frostbyte's set

you got tha sexfinger, mah migga

Philadelphia

You miggas made the night wonderful. Just bought the album!

Rochester, NY

killer show

Asheville, NC

Miggas for life.

You miggas are my best franz.....I'm so tired right now, but soon I'll have a very long post up here thanking you all for everything smile This has been such a new and different thing for me...so much more different and fun than my other formulaic releases smile Anyway, you all are the best!

GO DOWNLOAD OR BUY CODEX PL0X so i can make more music!!!