BOSTON

one part of it may involve dancers and LED lights

Hudson, MA

The show I'm officially a part of may involve dancers and LED lights?  And it doesn't involve me doing a horrifying Chris Farley impression?  Did shit just get real?

BOSTON

BUMPING RELEVANCE. 1 WEEK!!

Massachusetts, USA

I got my ticket in the mail! Now you guys can't sell it out for the sole purpose of excluding me! HA!

BOSTON

updated with new art by maddie!

Massachusetts, USA

That's DOPE! Maddie rules.

NC in the US of America

Disney font ftw.

uhajdafdfdfa

cool art

BOSTON

BUMPING THIS BECAUSE ITS ON SUNDAY

Massachusetts, USA

I read an update somewhere saying there will be NES and SNES freeplay at this event? Is this true? What if I am in the middle of a sweet game of Uniracers when it's time for me to play? WAT DO?

Wicked excited for this, BP's new album, dancers, LEDs, freeplay, the ENTIRE line-up, Invaderbacca, RADLIB, pretty much everything about it. Everything about this seems like it is going to rule. See you there!

Hudson, MA

TOMORROW.  BLEEPS.  BLOOPS.  VIDJA GAEMS AND NEW STUFF.  SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAYYYYYY.

BOSTON

wow what a crazy night!! thanks to everyone who came out in the pouring rain and made this one of the latest, greatest b8b shows in a long time. nobody wanted to leave, hahah

Hudson, MA

There was a seriously welcoming and friendly vibe about the entire show; that was awesome!