Austin, Texas

I have a lot of friends who are Moombahton DJs and they are well acquainted with the pointy boots fad left from Trìbal.

I also have a lot of friends who are chip/experimental electronic artists.

I suppose this was only a matter of time…

Seattle, WA US

Great now I've got a boner

Chicago IL, USA

this is magnificent.

Venezuela

I'm gonna xplain this a bit so haters can undestand our love! XD

He is a guy who SELL electronic stuff or computer parts in a place where you find EVERYTHING, like a mini-market. He decide to make a video of that "geek-nerd" stuff with his first video called "Te voy a dar un byte" - which means I will give you a bite (http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4879/ … cheaptoon/)

Not just that, he seens to increased his sales thx to that video and of course he is now "popular" around the internet. His lyrics are full of DOUBLE MEANING with technology, geek-nerd stuff and love/sex without being vulgar.

Maybe that don't xplain the love to that kind of stuff, but... for me is not just the music (which is ok to me), is about the guy/personality. He has the "BALLZ" to do a video about that kind of stuff and not just that """"HE SING"""" and has awesome lyrics. If i compare this lyrics with some pop artists and reggaton, he will defenly will own them.
In less words, this is about "do what you like most"