New York
pixls wrote:

Yeah kris had the crowd in his hands that whole set, it was seriously amazing to watch the whole thing from the viz booth, and just see the crowd undulating and jumping. it was wonderful.

i had never experienced that level of enthusiasm in crowd before. such amazing feeling.

Los Angeles, CA

only being there for one night this past blip kind of turned it into a blur. i did the most ass backwards thing a person could possibly try to do and basically did my best not to enjoy or experience the festival, because i didn't want to feel disappointed that i was only able to get a tiny taste of it. so i treated it like i do every show i play here, strictly drunken business. i played my set and then spent the rest of the time at the merch table or back stage talking to other artists i'd known for years and had never had the chance to meet. well, except for when bit shifter played, because fuck that, i had never seen josh live. oh, and graffiti monsters cuz bros for life.

i still had a great time but i really have no true "blip fest memories". which depresses me now that it's gone (for now). i was actually already making arrangements to tie in a visit to my dad in philadelphia next year with making a quick jump to NYC for Blip '13. so, guess i'll just have to do a show up there or something.

lolusa

I also remember Failotron telling me he liked my set (that i didn't play)
L-Tron telling me my set was awesome
Glomag mistaking me for Eat Rabbit
Bleo trolling the shit out of me

You don't even need to play a blipset to be a fucking rockstar.

Westfield, NJ
Parallelis wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Blip NY 2012 - playing the Kaoss pad during Omodaka's set. It only lasted a few seconds but I cried afterward.

NO WAY! You were one of the peeps that got to do that!? That must've been so awesome!

It was!

Connecticut USA

December. Blizzard. Chip friends. Amaze.

herr_prof wrote:
4mat wrote:

playing Paperdolls twice and not being killed for it.

The crowd was begging you to!

I was one of them!