Chicago IL

guys stop blowing / shitting on treyfrey and listen to this http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7969/ … humanoids/

Holland
breakphase wrote:

I really don't mind if people want to make noise, or really effective melodies. I really don't care, just make it interesting. Be yourself. Obviously, the people who make chip now are much more diverse than demosceners. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

There are still a lot of demosceners that make chip. It's a weird comparison.

Earth
xylo wrote:
breakphase wrote:

I really don't mind if people want to make noise, or really effective melodies. I really don't care, just make it interesting. Be yourself. Obviously, the people who make chip now are much more diverse than demosceners. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

There are still a lot of demosceners that make chip. It's a weird comparison.

Yea for sure. I don't mean to say there arent any. Just more kids coming along who have different influences.

Philly, PA, USA

Can I try to ruin this thread again? that was the most fun i've had with this website in a while.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

No. Be good.

The Hollow Earth

I knew even before I opened this thread that having already reached 14 pages, it must be another one of our "new friends" trolling. Probably the same person as all the others. Why do you guys even bother feeding the trolls?

Playboy Man-Baby
an0va wrote:

OP: Strongly recommend you check out Kris Keyser, or my homeboy Chipocrite.

Chipocrite is fucking amazing.

washington
Lazare wrote:

I feel emoticons are a stale way of conveying emotion, and especially with such a vast array of technology at our fingertips, I probably should use the vast power of the internet to find something that's not as cliché and overused as fucking PONIES.

Misquoting heart

melbourne, australia

I think you will like http://maddestkingsalive.bandcamp.com/

what kind of a person doesn't like a pony?

washington

It's not a real pony. It's My Little Pony. Two very different things. XD

On a side note, I was given a pony as a gift when I was 4, and I cried.

Austin, Texas

Oh god how did I not read this thread until now, I didn't realize this was a total smackdown fight night pay-per-view event.

(I didn't read it because the thread title sounds absolutely dumb. "Less Flavor in Food?" "Less Stimulation in Sex?" "Less Words in Literature?")

Chicago IL

"I admittedly know nothing about this scene, but I have made a huge judgement on all of it."

IL, US
Telerophon wrote:

Oh god how did I not read this thread until now, I didn't realize this was a total smackdown fight night pay-per-view event.

(I didn't read it because the thread title sounds absolutely dumb. "Less Flavor in Food?" "Less Stimulation in Sex?" "Less Words in Literature?")

yeah, but given his first post, what would you have renamed it to? if we can pick a better name, ill change it again

how about "ITT, Frostbyte is a TreyFrey fanboy"

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Frostbyte wrote:

how about "ITT, Frostlad is a TreyFrey fanboy"

Savannah, Georgia
Frostbyte wrote:

how about "ITT, Aeros is a TreyFrey fanboy"