Got mine from a flee market for 10$ it's in better condition then most colors i've seen.

Austin, TX

I got a greyboy as an xmas gift a few years back, mainly used it to play Pokemon, then bought an LSDJ flash cart from DJTransformer soon after.

Last edited by Boddah (Oct 24, 2012 7:45 pm)

removed

Last edited by Squiffy (Nov 10, 2021 5:20 pm)

Godzilladelph

all the gameboys i ever owned as a kid were the really cool see thru ones (clear pocket, clear purple gbc, clear blue advance) which have always managed to find themselves terribly, terribly lost. The first gameboy i starting writing chips on was a shitty teal gbc i picked up at a yard sale.

I then proceeded to write fake music on fake electronic gear like circuit bent shit and computers.

In terms of dmg vs gbc: personally, i find the processor lag is really rad, it adds a swing to your song that is impossible to emulate with groove or T commands.

DEATH TO GBCS

Last edited by SKGB (Oct 25, 2012 1:02 am)

Gosford, Australia

my ass

Playboy Man-Baby

Had an atomic purple GBC as a kid, got some kind of bebe stuck in the audio jack, had hot soup spilled on it in the car once, and later fucked it up beyond repair while trying to circuit bend it. Later had a white GBA, and cracked the screen somehow. I was hit by a car on the first day of 9th grade, and I was in a wheelchair for a while during the schoolyear, and some senior felt bad and gave me his yellow Play it Loud when he saw me dicking around in Famitracker in my extra study hall. I held onto it, and waited until I got an EMS cart in senior year to use it. My greyboy (and second cart + link cable) I later got in a [edit] BRKup.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Oct 25, 2012 7:00 am)