Chicago IL

i put it in a fucking messenger bag with the rest of my shit jesus christ

BOSTON

im actually looking for a new case, so this thread was kind of helpful to see what carry solutions people had come up with.

dicks.

KC
Auxcide wrote:

What kind of case is that one on the right with the mini kp in it?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

São Paulo, Brazil
walter b. gentle wrote:

maybe they're just bored on the number of threads involving the silliest things about Game Boy here in the forum.

You don't see a "how much time do you spend cleaning your Amiga board?", or "do you take a shit while programming on the zx spectrum sinclair basic?" threads.

i dont disagree. i fully understand and sympathize with them in a way. but come on, how many 17xlsdj and ccmyprosound(dot)org styled jokes are gonna get made by the same group of  people before it gets old. maybe the fact that it annoys me is just a character flaw of mine, but it does.

Yeah, don't sweat it. I agree with Peter, if the joke is funny, that's all right. And I love my 3 DMGs + 1 GBA + 3 LSDJ carts + 1 Nanoloop 1.5 cart + 1 Nanoloop One cart + 1 Nanoloop 2.5 cart myself. smile

Cambridge UK

Jellica keeps his in a sock which he then puts in a plastic shopping bag. I'd keep mine in my cunt, easy access and all.

George wrote:

I'd keep mine in my cunt, easy access and all.

But how'd you stop it from rattling around in there?

Cambridge UK

It's all about proper organization.

Milwaukee, WI

your mom's panty drawer

Sydney, NSW

people aren't a fan of using gameboys.

let's all freak the fuck out

Savannah, Georgia
Auxcide wrote:

that's like a manpurse for the gameboy.

› Show Spoiler

Utah

I use a briefcase from the 50's that I lined with padding, kinda like those movies where a spy has to deliver top secret technology in a slick looking briefcase. I'm traveling right now but I'll upload a pic when I get back home later.

@Aeros: I don't have a strap for it. I mostly use it for organization and padding. It's definitely handy for my sps.
@ChainsawPolice: srsly.

Last edited by Auxcide (Aug 26, 2012 2:48 am)

Milwaukee, WI
Auxcide wrote:

I always thought the dude on the left would be awesome to see live.

A large tin cookiebox.

Also, this thread needs more santa hat.

New Albany Indiana
walter b. gentle wrote:

ant1 and zan-zan dont like gameboys guys. better close this shit down. but before you do . . . i like to tote my stuff in a street fighter IV te fightstick box i have. for some reason i always felt kinda lame carrying stuff in the licensed nintendo bags. to each their own.

edit: and 4mat too. do you guys have a club?

Do emulators count?