Sydney, NSW

echoing what everyone else is just realising, $25 is a fucking lot of money for a pizza. they're, like, thirteen bucks over here (and pizza hut does this deal on tuesdays where you can get a small basic pizza for about five bucks. does Pizza Hut do a thing called Pizza Mia over in the States, scream?)

Chicago IL

let's assume that 25 bucks is reasonable for a pizza, and let's focus more on the fact that he's made two threads (so far) where he tries to get someone to buy pizza for him in exchange for a gameboy

Savannah, Georgia

no, really, a pizza in the states is like $10-15 depending on where you order from, he's probably just getting the $25 so he can get multiple so he doesn't have to do a pizza trade every week

New York City
Saskrotch wrote:

let's assume that 25 bucks is reasonable for a pizza, and let's focus more on the fact that he's made two threads (so far) where he tries to get someone to buy pizza for him in exchange for a gameboy

Sydney, NSW
Saskrotch wrote:

let's also assume this guy has absolutely no idea that the idea of organising his priorities exists and is probably a good thing to do if you're trading gameboys for pizza

shanghai

i hate this guy.i want a fucking pizza now. and delivery has stopped.cuntfucks

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'll deliver a pizza, Downstate, for a gameboy.

England

we ate a take away pizze. 4mat et george is at my house. i should make that into a song like that daftpunkareplayingatmyhouse. we are not slagging off gameboys.

Last edited by Jellica (Sep 14, 2012 9:11 pm)

Puerto Rico

Pizza bro why won't you sell me your geetar pedal and get pizza with the monies.

Unsubscribe
Saskrotch wrote:

Thought exercise: replace pizza with black tar heroin everywhere it occurs in this thread.

Austin, Texas

The difference is that it is a lot harder to overdose on or commit suicide with pizza.

Guys, I'm going to claim "Death By Pizza" as a song title right now.

Chicago
Telerophon wrote:

The difference is that it is a lot harder to overdose on or commit suicide with pizza.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_(EP)

Italy

"true" pizza in italy is 5 euros.
just sayin'
but I would anyway get this guy a 25$ pizza for his gameboy, I guess

Last edited by Merutochan (Sep 14, 2012 11:28 pm)

http://www.pizzaofdeath.com/index_j.html

Sweeeeeeden
Telerophon wrote:

Ok. Make sure the pizza has a lot of arpeggio and formaggio on it.

Chicago IL

booooooooooooooooooooo