Unsubscribe

I keep reading the title of this comp as BESTIES. This is all.

Chicago IL, USA
electricloverecords wrote:

how did you figure out the tempos?

On the site where they have a bunch of BB acapellas they had the tempos listed, but there is also a number of programs that can tell you the bpm of something.

Liverpool, UK

I listened - it was good, I liked it.

SadPanda wrote:
electricloverecords wrote:

how did you figure out the tempos?

On the site where they have a bunch of BB acapellas they had the tempos listed, but there is also a number of programs that can tell you the bpm of something.

i see.

herr_prof wrote:

I keep reading the title of this comp as BESTIES. This is all.

if the comp was BESTIES it would be way cuter.  BFF CHIP VOL<3

Rochester, NY
Feryl wrote:

Whoa, Chip's Challenge really went for it!

Thank you for your kind words.

Thanks for putting this together, SadPanda; this is great.  Thanks to everyone who bothered to listen, too, you guys da besties

EDIT: also I love the album art

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Oct 1, 2012 12:42 pm)

New Albany Indiana

bestiality

trondheim, norway

Big up sad panda!

Austin, TX

Sorry I dropped out early, but way to go everyone! I finally downloaded the album yesterday and I'm really diggin' it. I'm glad that you guys pulled it off!

I like the album, it is very good. One thing missing...      Fight For Your Right (to Party).......    should be there

Last edited by Names (Oct 8, 2012 9:14 pm)

Tempe, AZ

awesome

Chicago IL, USA
Names wrote:

I like the album, it is very good. One thing missing...      Fight For Your Right (to Party).......    should be there

Superpowerless was gonna do it. I know how the community feels about him, but he makes some good covers and is big on the interwebz so I tried getting him but he dropped..

Still a very good covers album! maybe later at some point a few "bonus" tracks could join it.