Matthew Joseph Payne

Big Glowing Stars final show is in like two weeks - and I've only received one package, from kitsch, whose business cards I already have! My address is in like the 4th reply! C'mon!

EINDBAAS wrote:

We and the people who visit our EINDBAAS shows are always in for goodies and interested in promo material. We have a special merch corner at the shows and could spread it out there. We're able to receive and spread a heavy amount of material. Great idea! Let's see if I can put together some EINDBAAS promo packages as well!

EINDBAAS
Linnaeusstraat 24
3553CD Utrecht
The Netherlands

Hello, I am the Eindbaas Merch guy. tongue
I also regularly mod gameboys etc, so I can sneak in some stickers/badges/cd's when i sent them out. I'm getting more and more customers.

Just send them to Eindbaas' address, and I'll steal it from him wink

matt's mind

(i sent things out to everyone on the list i think, surprise!)

don't let this thread just fade away!  targeted audience!  so much better than handing a flyer out to someone on the sidewalk and they trash it at the next can, right?

orange county, CA

I got mine from kitsch, (which are beautiful cards by the way!) let's get more to help promo eachother! PM me for my address.

orange county, CA
kitsch wrote:

(i sent things out to everyone on the list i think, surprise!)

don't let this thread just fade away!  targeted audience!  so much better than handing a flyer out to someone on the sidewalk and they trash it at the next can, right?

Mexico City

Just got back from the Electronic Game Show in Mexico City, and gave away everything i got in the mail. I'm going to send some stuff to you guys in the next few days.

matt's mind

bump!!!

just got some stuff from matthew joseph payne which goes out with orders until i run out

(free promotion is something to take advantage of people)

We are working hard to build/organize the scene here in Denver, CO.  I know some of you/bands make it through here.
We also hit several synth meetups every month until we get enough interest to start our own. With the upcoming MOD3 for Synthboy+ we also plan on sending more swag out.

Chris Blarsky
4326 West Custer Pl.
Denver, CO  80219

Pic of me at this month's meetup.

Sergy, France

This is a really smart thread!

I'm Nikola Whallon (that's mah artist name too) - I'd love to give out/promote anyone who sends me stuff at Piko Piko Detroit shows and the like! I may mail some material to some of you too! Address is:

1704 Baldwin Place,
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 8, 2013 7:18 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Shit almost forgot about dis - my address is near the top of the thread - gonna send some stuff out to peeps!

kineticturtle wrote:

Shit almost forgot about dis - my address is near the top of the thread - gonna send some stuff out to peeps!

yes!

orange county, CA

if any of you guys wanna send stuff down here to Texas, PM me! i'll leave you my info to mail to!

Tofield, AB, Canada

Support me by listening  to my album This Mushroom Is Not Edible... [ available on my profile Ryan Hemmerling at CBC Music]

Florida

Jay T.
PO BOX 241
Homeland, FL 33847

SEND DAT JUNK.
I'll send some stuff myself soon too. smile

matt's mind

got some stickers in the mail from a few people recently, mr. payne, they've all been sent!  sean, picked yours up today

i'll be sending some stuff out to the people in this thread shortly