CHIPTUNE

i didn't have any other income than chip-blabla for the past year or so. then again, instead of expensive light bulbs i have 8 televisions with white noise...

Marseille

since CSN and I clashed in late 2005 aka no more money from the state. 100% of my income has been musicrelated as in income from gigs, merch-sales, producing etc. 4 years down the line and Im still here! Making my living of music sometimes include artistic compromises but its still fun and I really hope I can continue like this for another 4 years.

inshallah

Eugene, OR

jobby.  I prefer not to let the things I love end up being my job.  I used to love LOVE working on cars.... now after about ten years of doing it for a living, i never want to work on my car.  Painters drive rusty cars, body men drive wrecked cars, carpenters have unfinished shops and garages, janitors have dirt bathrooms, chip musicians live in mansions and drive luxury cars.  yeah!

Marseille

that is very true. But at the same time, a hobby carmecanic would maybe do wounders to his own car and some close friends while working as a car mecanic you help hundreds of ppl with their cars.     I dunno...

astral cat
goto80 wrote:

i didn't have any other income than chip-blabla for the past year or so. then again, instead of expensive light bulbs i have 8 televisions with white noise...

YES