Madison, WI
setzer_ wrote:

Hi there, ilkae just showed me this post... I don't want to steal his thunder, but I'm happy and surprised that I even have fans at this point haha. I have been pretty inactive musically in the last 5 years or so, it makes me sad but I can't force it.
I have a soundcloud page at soundcloud.com/setzer and I am working on a 5-7 track EP that I hope to release before the end of the year. And I certainly love me some vodka/soda.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU..........................  H-hi, Setzer!  You have no idea how many times I went into crazy dance-slash-body-spasms listening to your track on Bovine Rearrangement!  Dat filter...

Only in the chip/demo/tracker scenes, folks.   =P

*Heads off to soundcloud*

montreal, qc

Some stuff was here but then it went away.

Last edited by ilkae (Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm)

montreal, qc

..and here.

Last edited by ilkae (Nov 11, 2012 2:38 am)

montreal, qc

This album is now free/pay what you want via inpuj, to celebrate the inpuj relaunch & new website:
http://eerikinpujsound.com/

FLAC is recommended, as this material does not handle lossy compression gracefully.
Apologies for half-necro-bumping my own thread.

uhajdafdfdfa

it's really frustrating that this didn't get so many replies/downloads. but i think if i didn't know you as a person or as a musician i might well have passed over it too.

hopefuly the relaunch of inpuj is a platform to start getting the publicity machines rolling from!

what i mean is  EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THIS ALBUM

los angeles

buy the album and tell your friends

dont be a buster