Tulsa, OK
DataFix wrote:

Welp, nevermind. Haha.

Sorry man
It had to end somewhere

Tulsa, OK

Duplicated posts, sorry

Last edited by Jake Allison (Nov 1, 2012 10:02 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Eeek, my track was lost in the void!

Chicago, IL

I must say, the artwork is pretty righteous! next time you release a comp give yourself more time though!

p.s- thanks for correcting my name on the list. I dont want people to get the wrong idea on where I stand. >humans all day. smile

STARDRAIN, CA
plants>humans wrote:

I must say, the artwork is pretty righteous! next time you release a comp give yourself more time though!

p.s- thanks for correcting my name on the list. I dont want people to get the wrong idea on where I stand. >humans all day. smile

lol, its fun to test yourself and do things quickly though. you learn really fast that way.

Los Angeles

Ya that's the point and fun of a 24 HOUR comp. great exercise .

Geneva, NY
Kool Skull wrote:

I shoulda said something, but its SUPER hard to get the artist/track title correct when all i get is like, the title of a song as a filename. next time, it'd be cool if everyone made it easier by saying something like "HALLOWEEN COMPO_ARTIST NAME_TRACKTITLE.WAV"

Skweeemish_by_BLEO.mp3 was too confusing, eh? tongue

Also, EAR SLIME. Y U ALWAYS LETTIN ME DOWN JUAN????? OWWWWWW </3

Solid comp, dudes. Mad love to Zuul and all you other Gozer worshippers.

Pretty fun release! Really enjoyed MyLifeIsPixels' track, once again, as well as spOOked's X-files theme cover. Seems like most of the issues have been resolved too, donno if all of them are, but wouldn't it seem like a good idea to change the password once they are?
Anyway, good job, you guys! Had fun both making my track and listening to the compilation! smile

Last edited by Laffe the Fox (Nov 3, 2012 10:20 am)

vancouver, canada

finally had a listen to the entirety of the album.  some great work in such a short amount of time!

glad to be part of it, i almost said no because i didn't think i'd be able to do it.  now i realize i almost forgot how fun doing compos was in the past.

Geneva, NY

Here's my track that got lost in the shuffle:

http://weeklybeats.com/#/music/view/skweeemish

Clearwater, Florida

great release!