Tulsa, OK
XyNo wrote:

Why someone would pay a fortune for an "original" shitty paint job !? wink
well this one is not really a paint job but seriously TOYOTA written with the usual gamboy pocket/color font...god please...

It's awesome just because it is rare.
I would not use this if I had it, I would just keep it nice.

Toronto
kitsch wrote:

i've got one of those too. 

the australia colors are the best official custom, imo

ugh yes. took me forever to find one but i had to have it ; o;

Joliette, QC, Canada
Jake Allison wrote:
XyNo wrote:

Why someone would pay a fortune for an "original" shitty paint job !? wink
well this one is not really a paint job but seriously TOYOTA written with the usual gamboy pocket/color font...god please...

The art of spending your hard earned cash for nothing...

Tulsa, OK
XyNo wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

It's an investment. You put money in on it hoping that the value increases while you own it, and you can flip it over! Whoo!

Chicago IL

dummies selling dumb stuff to dummies

Joliette, QC, Canada
Jake Allison wrote:
XyNo wrote:

It's an investment. You put money in on it hoping that the value increases while you own it, and you can flip it over! Whoo!

yeah maybe...but at the price it was selled, I'm totally more into getting a super ultra duper modded DMG made by NeX...way better than your toyota !!! (and pocket succks for making chipmusic anyway ! tongue)

Tulsa, OK
XyNo wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

yeah maybe...but at the price it was selled, I'm totally more into getting a super ultra duper modded DMG made by NeX...way better than your toyota !!! (and pocket succks for making chipmusic anyway ! tongue)

I would never actually do this, I'm just saying that it is not completely out of line to do it.

And the pocket is only good for playing games and taking on vacation, and looking sweet