Slovakia / European Union

@all and @FerretBoy: WTF I clicked on FORBES link and BANG ESET gave me 2 virus warnings... 
@all:Skrillex?I dont hate Him. I dont hate people for their art. Their art, their way of expression...
Avril:Avril is not punk rock thats right. But she is hot chick...  I wish to have such babe at home for a weekend...

Last edited by Tinctu (Dec 9, 2012 8:38 am)

babylon
ant1 wrote:

i hate skrillex but he is better than "real dubstep"

lol

ant1 wrote:

i hate skrillex but he is better than "real dubstep"

smile

Last edited by Tinctu (Dec 8, 2012 2:05 am)

The Hollow Earth
ant1 wrote:

i hate skrillex but he is better than "real dubstep" so stop complaining he is giving your genre a bad name

your genre DESERVEDLY has a bad name and it would have an even worse name without skrillex

now i will play the game

I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully. The only reason people hate on "real dubstep" in the first place is because of Skrillex and similar brostep artists. If it weren't for them, most people wouldn't even know what dubstep was enough to even hate it in the first place. It is for that reason that we hate Skrillex.

lastfuture wrote:
Nizzemanden wrote:

nobody does that to a LoZ cart. Skrillex is not worthy ._______.

Maybe it was one of the 26 gold Nintendo World Championships 1990 carts

i want one of the cart so bad, *sniff*

uhajdafdfdfa

i can't get my head around that argument at all really. but i first heard dubstep in 2008 and it wasnt good then either.

is kind of like if Bit Shifter got really popular and everyone started to love his music and then they came here and hated all our music because we weren't as good as bit shifter. i think it would be wrong to blame bit shifter for the bad reputation of chiptunes in that scenario.

my mom's basement
ant1 wrote:

i can't get my head around that argument at all really. but i first heard dubstep in 2008 and it wasnt good then either.

is kind of like if Bit Shifter got really popular and everyone started to love his music and then they came here and hated all our music because we weren't as good as bit shifter. i think it would be wrong to blame bit shifter for the bad reputation of chiptunes in that scenario.

Skrillex is just bad dubstep. I don't like most dubstep, but there are a few gems, mellower tunes, not that hyped up dance stuff.

Tinctu wrote:

@all and @FerretBoy: WTF I clicked on FORBES link and BANG ESET gave me 2 virus warnings... WTF FORBES and malware shit... So folks dont click that link.
@all:
Skrillex
I dont hate Him. I dont hate people for their art. Their art, their way of expression... Simply I dont care.
Avril:
Avril is not punk rock right. But she is hot chick...  I wish to have such babe at home for a weekend...

wat, virus i just searched "skrillex grammys"< maybe its your browser

@Ferret: Nope I have Eset complete antivirus bundle... There were 2 viruses... Or similar algorythms like worms...

@Subterre: Maybe in US will not know what is dubstep before Skrillex. I am listening to dubstep since 2005/2006.
Before Skrillex. I was listening to his songs at very begginings. When He had only circa 1000 fans on Myspace and fewer on Facebook. I suggested him to Oxygenstar from this forum at that time. Skrillex released his demos as free. Skrillex sounds like Deadmau5 in that times...
But we had strong dubstep composers scene before skrillex here in EU. Before Dubstep there was faster 2step,drumandbass,ukgarage... So what the hell you are talking about that Skrillex is like Atlas from Greek myths and withouth Him will Earth fall into darkness...

Last edited by Tinctu (Dec 9, 2012 8:55 am)

Tinctu wrote:

So what the hell you are talking about that Skrillex is like Atlas from Greek myths and withouth Him will Earth fall into darkness...

Abandoned on Fire

so is the real life glitch that it just stays on a blank screen until you give up?  If so then i win.  Or lose.  whatevver