Riverside, CA

My mouth.

Chicago, IL

i honestly think could make you the most perfect thing because i sew and also own GB's. i recently have been designing, still only in my head, a simple useful GB carry bag ...... it can be totally custom too, like any type of pocket you'd need, or a removable strap. i can draw up a sketch or here is my etsy, click the custom order link and we can collaborate :3 http://www.etsy.com/shop/midwestjustice

Last edited by moonbunny (Dec 17, 2012 8:33 am)

Andromeda's Black Hole
bryface wrote:

i've done pretty well with this so far

If I wasn't in the middle of a college computer lab at the moment I'd be laughing pretty hard right now.

Murcia, Spain
pivot. wrote:

It... hurts...

Last edited by DogTag (Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm)

BK

The nicest DMG cases I've seen were actually meant for a smartphone, I think it forwas the MyTouch. Zen Albatross has a couple of those and they fit a DMG and some accessories rather nicely.

I personally use a bag that used to hold power tool accessories (I think) from Hilti. I found it on the side of the road, washed and resewed it, and now it fits two DMGs and about 6 carts very snugly.

Madriz, Supain
moonbunny wrote:

i honestly think could make you the most perfect thing because i sew and also own GB's. i recently have been designing, still only in my head, a simple useful GB carry bag ...... it can be totally custom too, like any type of pocket you'd need, or a removable strap. i can draw up a sketch or here is my etsy, click the custom order link and we can collaborate :3 http://www.etsy.com/shop/midwestjustice

If I were a cute girl id be drooling over your etsy

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Dec 19, 2012 12:57 am)

West Palm Beach, FL

Try a fannypack.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

A gf make this for me. I love them.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

i still have my black and pink "fanny pack" from the original brick i wear it on occasion, i guess my disclaimer would be that it will get you some looks from strangers
edit: 

Last edited by DJCactus (Dec 21, 2012 7:09 am)

Just bought a classic game boy case today. Flea market 5 euros, a giveaway.
If you don't load anything in it besides the DMG the screen can't be scratched. The DMGcase can be scratched at the points the holders, well, hold it.

After some puzzling you can fit in a link-cable and a '3.5 mm to stereo jack'-cable. Put the jacks at the bottom of the case so only the cables touch the screen et voila.

Handy for stacking or keeping in a backpack.

Minus:
Looks even worse than a fanny pack to wear over you shoulder.
Can't fit in lightboys.
The cable puzzling is tedious

Don't recommend it.

Chicago IL, USA
moonbunny wrote:

dis is my gf guize. she makes cool stuff and has lots of cool vintage fabric of 80s/90s cartoons. she also owns more gameboys than I do. Hit her up for carrying pouches/covers/whatevers and I could probably convince her to give some discounts.

washington
DJCactus wrote:

i still have my black and pink "fanny pack" from the original brick i wear it on occasion, i guess my disclaimer would be that it will get you some looks from strangers
edit: 

SWAG

slo

It's not really a bag, but a plastic  case for a calculator with some foam inside.

Easton, PA, USA
AWESOMECAT wrote:

I'm a fan of this handsome belt accessory. For those Quick Draw McGraw moments.

Serbia,Belgrade

Funny thing is i use a old psp case which you get with the original psp back in 2006.I use it for a gameboy colour.Find it perfect and it can fit in a pocket of my jacket.Take it everywhere i go.

Philadelphia, PA

I know you said you're maybe more interested in kind of a smaller, custom solution, but this official case is definitely the best one I've seen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-ORIGIN … 3cce2f5982

It doesn't take up much space at all for what it does. There's a big zippered pocket with some really nice padding for a DMG and then a separate, smaller zippered pocket that can hold four carts and maybe a cord of some kind pretty comfortably. It also looks more like maybe a camera bag than a Game Boy case, so if you're a little self-conscious about that, it's a great solution.