Florida

If you're hitting up central Florida, I've got a venue or two that will definitely book you. smile

Los Angeles

Hey Everyone!

Are there any promoters in London interested in setting up an show in May/June 2013?

Thank you!

Wilmington,NC

2nd for Wilmington,NC.

TSSBAY01

let me know if you want to do a baltimore show, we could kill it!

New Albany Indiana

Ill supply Doritos if you come to Louisville/New Albany Area.

Albuquerque NM

come to albuquerque nm you guys could play at sunshine theatre or launchpad

Bristol
8bitweapon wrote:

Hey Everyone!

Are there any promoters in London interested in setting up an show in May/June 2013?

Thank you!

Would you guys be interested in a gig in Cardiff, Wales? Its not London.. but its still pretty neat.

Scotland

Greetings, I'm Edward Shallow.

I was wondering if you had a Glasgow, Scotland, date booked for your tour? If not, when are you thinking of touring? Do you have any other Scottish or UK dates, and what is your backline?

Seattle, WA US

I am your Seattle contact. Do what you please

St. Louis MO

Hi, I'm based in the St. Louis area and will be in LA March 8-12, 2013.  I was wondering if there are any venues who may be having 8-bit/chiptune shows/functions during those dates.  Love to play a 20-30 minute set while I'm in town, and connect with fellow artists while I'm there. 

I know it's a late notice narrow window, but I LOVE 8BW [and actually purchase your music]!  I'd love to play a show with you.  If interested in St. Louis at pretty much any other date, I have a solid base of chiptunists and work for a music venue as well as a local independent radio station who hosts live in-studio sessions for band promo's.  You'd most likely be featured on "BeepBeepBoopBoop".

Let me know what we can put together...  Send PM for phone number/additional contact info.

heart
SweetNES