Westfield, NJ

Guys I'm having trouble downloading the mp3, apparently I need a 4shared account? Help me Luke, you're my only hope (OuO)

BOSTON

HOLY PRODUCTION LEVEL BATMAN!

heart

Liverpool, UK
Decktonic wrote:

Guys I'm having trouble downloading the mp3, apparently I need a 4shared account? Help me Luke, you're my only hope (OuO)

http://10minutemail.com

Also, Greatest Music Video of all time/10, would watch again. Now to save up for the vinyl release of the album (that's happening, right?) and to try and get you guys playing the UK!

Westfield, NJ

oh hey now the download comes from Soundcloud, awesomesauce.

Brooklyn NY US

Suu-paa gu-re-to

Melbourne, Australia

Quality. Well done to everyone involved.

Careful not to get washed up in the hype here but this is a very inspiring video. The fourth-gen inflections are very promising.

Melbourne, Australia

Love it, guys. You're a huge inspiration.
Also, moot at the end, wtf big_smile

Last edited by Calavera (Jan 8, 2013 10:32 pm)

NC in the US of America

Haven't listened to much Anamanguchi... in any case, I listened to the song first before actually watching the video, and I just realized that the Gameboy is the vocalist in the band + All this time I thought there was only one guitarist playing rhythm/power chords... I'll have to start paying more attention to what the lead guitar guy is doing.

The video was really cool. I was somewhat relieved at the VR ending, but then you pulled a "Thriller" on us... yikes

Utah

Excellent, just excellent. Meow is really fun, but is it wrong of me to say I liked the music during the Endless Fantasy promo section even more?

Melbourne, Australia
The Laohu wrote:

Excellent, just excellent. Meow is really fun, but is it wrong of me to say I liked the music during the Endless Fantasy promo section even more?

I felt the same way, Laohu. Makes me excited for the actual release, rather then the single.

vancouver, canada

also we need a GIF of that awkward luke head turn

you know the one

Russian Fedration. Moscow City

2 likeluke: what about nu tracks from knif city?

Norway

What the fuck is Moot doing there??

Norway

Also, coolest thing I've ever seen.

Austin, Texas

Hahaha Peter with the fucking X-Metals spray can.