An elevator is nice, why not a radio? Or tv?

Just anywhere who someone is there.

Maine

peoples ipods

England

where do you want your songs to end up?

because right now they are on my desktop in zip files surrounded by winvice, an old chibi tech song, a couple of c64 demo .prgs, an ariel pink album, the mix that got dj shadow kicked of the decks in miami and an ovenrake live set

Utah

As a prelude to athletes emerging into an arena.

Maine
Jellica wrote:

the mix that got dj shadow kicked of the decks in miami

where did you get that D:

Madison, Alabama
The Laohu wrote:

As a prelude to athletes emerging into an arena.

This is the only logical answer other than on a commercial for kids' cereal.

buffalo, NY

Supermarket Comcast music

England
TheBronyChip wrote:
Jellica wrote:

the mix that got dj shadow kicked of the decks in miami

where did you get that D:

https://soundcloud.com/djshadow

it is quite boring though.

im sorry for highjacking your thread zanzan with boring music.

I want my music to be in Avatar 2. Mr. Cameron if you see this give me a call dog

Nottingham, UK

I just want people who will enjoy it to be able to hear it. It would be nice if lots of people liked it, but as long as it gets to people who do like it I don't mind.

Years ago I wrote an acoustic song when I was quite down and put a lot effort into recording it. I put it on some website and it went unnoticed until a Canadian kid heard it and got in touch with me about it. I sent her the chords and later she sent me a video of her playing it at her school talent show. That one connection means a lot to me. It's more exciting than all of the other, more "résumé worthy" stuff I've done.

EDIT: Serious answer to a Zan Zan thread.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm)

For now, just online tongue

Ultimately, as a video game soundtrack

California, United States

For a very serious response I'd like to be on the radio, and not just the internet radio.

A far-fetched dream is to have my music played in the background of a CSI show while they interview a stereotypcial chipmusician and get everything wrong. I'd love my music to be known for that

And even more far-fetched is to have my music appreciated by everyone for what it is.

vancouver, canada

to be honest, if my music shows up in the playlists of the artists i look up to and respect, mission accomplished.  that tells me that i have provided for them in the same way that they've provided entertainment to me.

Sweden

* On a second millennium music compilation quantum storage unit.
* Encoded as binary patterns of huge boulders in the atlantic desert year 5000

your own fringe corner of the internet?

For me it's something very close to that. Finding obscure music is part of the magic. I just hope a handful of people come across, and then really connect with the stuff that I make.

I'd like to write music for a weird, cool game one day, too.

ohio gozaimasu

Space.