buffalo, NY
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

. any chance you two gonna tour this together?

Haha probably not since Zef lives in Canadian Siberia, but we HAVE gotten a bunch of show offers.  Maybe a show will happen if the planets align.

nashville,tn

ah.... well damn..... open offer for a show in nashville, tons of cool venues here....i can hook up a show plus place to crash no probz.

btw dig the art, electro-zohar style- on a tangent if you get a chance to check out harold bloom's kaballah and criticism.. do it. he takes the mystical concept and applies to it creative criticism, really insightful, weird, and brilliant

Utah

A week later, I've listened to it more times than I can count and it is still amazing. One of those rare instances where I had built up expectations and they were surpassed. Just fantastic.

sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

ah.... well damn..... open offer for a show in nashville, tons of cool venues here....i can hook up a show plus place to crash no probz.

btw dig the art, electro-zohar style- on a tangent if you get a chance to check out harold bloom's kaballah and criticism.. do it. he takes the mystical concept and applies to it creative criticism, really insightful, weird, and brilliant

Yeah, that would be sweet, unfortunately here's my problem.
tongue

Maybe someday.

Also! Thanks Laohu!

Ottawa, ON
danimal cannon wrote:
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

. any chance you two gonna tour this together?

Haha probably not since Zef lives in Canadian Siberia, but we HAVE gotten a bunch of show offers.  Maybe a show will happen if the planets align.

I'm still hoping for a DANIMAL ACROSS CANADA tour.

Madison, Alabama
Zef wrote:
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

Yeah, that would be sweet, unfortunately here's my problem.
tongue

Maybe someday.

Also! Thanks Laohu!

That's ONLY a 29 hour drive!  I'll open for you guys so it would be totally worth your time.  tongue

buffalo, NY

If it makes sense, I'd love to come to Mashville

Any news on when the CD's ship out? I'm eagerly awaiting mine smile

buffalo, NY

Sent out a bunch yesterday!  The rest will be going out tomorrow.

SIDE NOTE: Just had to raise my international shipping prices because that shit went up ~50% just this weekend.  I actually lost 50cents for every international order sent yesterday.

Thanks for the update! USPS has been losing all of my packages since December, yet somehow all my bills come right on time. I'm looking into it, glad to know that the CD hasn't been sucked into the blackhole (yet)!

Tokyo, Japan

Took me a while but I finally got all this downloaded and iphoned. I am a HUGE fan, anything beating this as release of the year is going to have to be head explodingly good.

Canada
danimal cannon wrote:
B00daW wrote:

Who did the artwork?  It looks like a strange kabbalah.

Jon Kay of http://www.fangamer.net

Fun fact, this is my amazing "concept art" I gave him as a reference

I AM AN AMAZING CLIENT

I'm using this as the itunes album artwork for this release.
Also... This is great! So great. It sounds so full... and I adore the crazy heavy bass/kick bits. Anyone who likes living in the moment will *love* this album.

Also... vinyl. Pleeaasse.

Last edited by Jansaw (Mar 7, 2013 4:35 am)

King's Lynn, UK

Any idea when/if the combo will be back in stock. As soon as I saw it I wanted it, but I'm out of money until mid April.

HillyOTM wrote:

Any idea when/if the combo will be back in stock. As soon as I saw it I wanted it, but I'm out of money until mid April.

Sorry for the late response, I believe the combo is back in stock now smile

King's Lynn, UK

Cheers, I've put in an order.