Riverside, CA

Just saw both videos, great job man, I really liked it!!!

Central-ish VA

"Wait!  There's lots of people like you internationally?"
"Yeah, over nine thousand"
"OVER 9000?!"

That bit killed me, hahaha.  As well as watching the operators in the back room jumping up and down, so great!  Your performance was excellent and you really put forth a great personality, even the hosts seemed to have had a great time!  Also I was glad to see Oxygenstar and invaderbacca getting a bit of screen time even though they weren't given an introduction or anything, they did lovely work.

))<>((
Beverage wrote:

"Wait!  There's lots of people like you internationally?"
"Yeah, over nine thousand"
"OVER 9000?!"

I definitely lol'd at that part.

You guys did great. The new song was awesome too. ;D

invaderbacca, I love that you chose to wear a Nullsleep t-shirt for your FOX appearance.

That was you, right?

Last edited by Battle Lava (Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm)

killadelphia

"They actually buy cds of this now"  - fucking classic > douchebag in a suite.  the music was good - the "Chip's Ahoy" banner was not.

Geneva, NY
Battle Lava wrote:

invaderbacca, I love that you chose to wear a Nullsleep t-shirt for your FOX appearance.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wink

Washington DC

I can't believe people are still falling for over 9000. I think the dude in the grey caught it though.

Los Angeles

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4279205/afte … w-show-710

Aftershow clip w/dancing tech crew lol

Anaheim, California

good job guys

Sweden

They put the commercial breake because you werent conservative enough wink

Anyway, good going getting on a million people show

BOSTON

thanks for the awesome comments dudes!! What a crazy experience, not at all what i expected, and in the best way possible.

*You will be interested to know that one of the hosts is an obsessive engadget fan who actually KNEW ABOUT CHIPTUNE

* another host askes me to hook him up with some acid-- because were elctro artists, obviously...

* two members of the staff wanted to party afterwards, and wanted to hook us up with some E-- because were electro artists obviously...

*inbetween commercial breaks, these guys are HILARIOUSLY vulgar and spent most of the time trying to make dick jokes from the news reports.

* the show plays live on a huge jumbotron screen in times square. Holy shit!

All in all, a totally amazing and fun time. Thanks for experiencing it with us!!!

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jul 11, 2010 3:00 pm)

Chicago, IL USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

t
* two members of the staff wanted to party afterwards, and wanted to hook us up with some E-- because were electro artists obviously...

Was it the same two who were dancing around in the back? Those dudes looked like they were having a blast.

Brooklyn, NY

FOX's viewership is amazing. Truly one of the most culturally open-minded and well-spoken audiences on the planet:

FloridaJayHawk: my cat is howling at the tv - where is the gong? @claytonmorris #horrible #music @foxandfriends"

criekert: @foxandfriends Bright Primate was absolutely horrible. It actually made my teeth hurt. smile Seriously, don't ever do that to the viewers again

tlbeman: @foxandfriends Are you guys kidding about this Bright Primate garbage? Its a joke right?

michaelwjones: @foxandfriends Ouch!!!!! Please never do that again! Horrible music. Otherwise I love Fox and Friends

Last edited by Zen Albatross (Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm)

Chicago, IL USA

sadface at that Josh

LOL

Westfield, NJ
Zen Albatross wrote:

FOX's viewership is amazing. Truly one of the most culturally open-minded and well-spoken audiences on the planet:

FloridaJayHawk: my cat is howling at the tv - where is the gong? @claytonmorris #horrible #music @foxandfriends"

criekert: @foxandfriends Bright Primate was absolutely horrible. It actually made my teeth hurt. smile Seriously, don't ever do that to the viewers again

tlbeman: @foxandfriends Are you guys kidding about this Bright Primate garbage? Its a joke right?

michaelwjones: @foxandfriends Ouch!!!!! Please never do that again! Horrible music. Otherwise I love Fox and Friends

Now now, don't get your panties in a bunch just because a bunch of baby boomers and cat lovers don't like your music. This would have been the same reaction for any electronic act invading their morning routine.