New York, New York
SKGB wrote:
facundo wrote:

who the fuck is catdog

edit: wait i remember now, apparently he's from Jersey. Ask Will (Collier).

Now I'm remembering, I was on Scolex Recordings Winter Compliation with Catdog. I wonder if he's going to play my Nanoloop track.

Westfield, NJ

So I went to a rave last night... a warehouse party in Philly with about 1,780 people. Not my thing and I don't plan to go again.

Godzilladelph

I heard about that one. 40$ bucks right? reason i didn't go lol. was debating sneaking in but said fuck it. So how was it?

california
e.s.c. wrote:
arlen wrote:

I don't even know how to imagine a mario mustache ride.

artist's conception

LOL. I think "free mustache ride" is a t-shirt slogan, inviting woman to engauge in a certain act...works every time.

Westfield, NJ
SKGB wrote:

I heard about that one. 40$ bucks right? reason i didn't go lol. was debating sneaking in but said fuck it. So how was it?

$30. My friend insisted on me coming along, even though I knew it wouldn't be my cup of tea, but I saw King Britt on the bill and I've always wanted to see him live so that was my one reason for going. There was a fair share of candy kid ravers, weird costumes, etc. I checked out all the rooms... there was the biggest room dedicated to loud trance rave, a live rock room, a heavy electro room, a hard dance room (with a leaky ceiling, yay!), and of course my favorite (and the one with the least people), the deep house room. There was also some random stuff like an art gallery, a display of burning man videos (p.s. this thing is part of Burning Man), a performance dance troupe that wasn't very good, some weird tents, etc. And 2 smoking sections which I really didn't like because by the time I got home all my clothes just reeked of cigarettes.

But I stuck it out and I got to catch King Britt's entire set and afterward I got to meet him, get a picture with him, talk about music and even give him one of my CDs... and he said he might come to 8static this weekend and I hope he does. So definitely worth it! But I wouldn't go to one of these again.

Last edited by Decktonic (Feb 14, 2011 2:54 am)

Last edited by Zomvor (Apr 2, 2016 2:31 pm)

Last edited by Zomvor (Apr 2, 2016 2:29 pm)

rochester, ny
Bit Shifter wrote:

I just wanna know what a "Mario mustache ride is."

if this message board had signatures, i would put this quote in mine.

México, DF.

Stop this massive necrobumping stuff.

Venezuela

If is bad for the bears then is no need to discuss!