Unsubscribe
gizmo wrote:

Yah, but when was the last itme you got laid for the playing the gameboy? wink

I'm married. So never.

FlashHeart

Yeah, Herr_prof gets laid for NOT playing the Game Boy. It's called compromise, suckas.

Bronx, NY
facundo wrote:

january 29, 2011

That's the last time I got laid for playing a Game Boy, too.

Wait a minute...

Last edited by Zomvor (Apr 2, 2016 2:24 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

Last edited by Zomvor (Apr 2, 2016 2:24 pm)

New York City

cm.org has turned impossible lately.

Last edited by Zomvor (Apr 2, 2016 2:25 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

are you ok zomvor?

Savannah, Georgia

i think it's not nostalgia or limitation anymore for me. i think it's mostly the style of music. i mean, in all honesty, which would you prefer, stupid hoe or slam dunk lifestyle?

...you know what on second thought don't answer that this is a necrobumped thread and replying would probably derail it as it i-oh wait

Last edited by Aeros (Apr 12, 2012 2:26 pm)

Rochester, NY
Zomvor wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

cm.org has turned impossible lately.

Nothing is impossible, very strong word. Keep life simple. Simple answer and lesson blessed one. Being woken up from a deep sleep is always confusing. CM.ORG has been asleep and OUTdated for almost a decade. Time/space is so mysterious smile

Before mods click PM...THINK DONT CLICK

THINK www.cm.org

This is, literally (not metaphorically), the most inspirational post I have ever had the pleasure of reading.  Ya'll need to wake up

Holland

Limitation is certainly not the exact reason I do chiptunes. I do chiptunes because I like the sound of the different machines I use and I like how you can compose extremely well composed songs with only 'chipsounds' instead of an entire song with different instruments like violin, piano, contrabass, and what not.

Although I like making music in general, making music with for example MusicMon on the Atari or Protracker on the Amiga is that you try to get a rich sound with all kinds of stuff happening in the background while only using 3 or 4 channels max. Not only because it sounds nice (if I'd only do it for the 'nice' I could also just make music in Modplug with 26 channels), but because it is challenging for myself to create a very 'wide' and nice sounding song while only using 3 channels. The limitation makes it more fun to create stuff.

On the contrary, I do like making music without the limitation because almost all of my/our (xyce) .xm's are 10+ channels most of the time.

I make music because it is fun, and I like the sound, that is probably the biggest reason I do it and why I love it. smile

Last edited by Zomvor (Apr 2, 2016 2:26 pm)

Zomvor wrote:

All is well don't worry scroll down.

RIP Trish...we cannot forget your beautiful poetry & voice & melodies & love & wisedom, everywhere, every time. You are a bird
Forgive them goddess of sea..they will not rape you again. They do not want to have sex but to become ONE with you. Show them the way PLEASE they have love

[color=#333333]No light brother i am very i'll, but I will manage. 
Bright/light Primate is a part of my family my ancestry and DNA. 
He went on National Fox TV...was slandered on these data servers...and now a photo with is halo/aura/crown charkra was sent to "The Graveyard" by [u]well-born/noble Eugenie[/i].celsius cellulose celsius whatever his spirit reads idk. 
Name origin is very important so when he sent me Politically Correct RUDE message I respond with his own chi... 
Disgusting deamon, Would Princess [b]Eugenie[/b] of York spite an angel to the grave? 
This man shat on someone who had something real to say for once and made the dispute about necro bumbling. 
No knowledge of yin yang. Let me tell you a story brother, 
This Celsius fool ignored a plea to the CM gods/admins for a simple tread for the dead, NO, he send an angel to the "The Grave Yard" and necro himself. 
This character/demon necrophilia posted the worst most inappropriate meme in a temple. 
I would love for this lost soul to do this Beyonce dance and reverse wushu snap in presence Buddhist Abbot or shaolin monks. 
Of all "TL;DR" images he was drawn to that specific for so many reasons i'll list a couple.

A. The rude sexual charkra/vibration, flapping breasts, open legs, exposed vagina all so disgusting. 
Has he too much pride to respect the dead? Friends of family I want to show a community remembering their sons' positive life despite overdose I should show this type of communication? 
NO WAY it's almost for this domain i'll recollect a compilation myself and give to family to honor memory. 
No apology but a WARNING? 
I have seen so much in this life and this "king on chair" will scare me with technology computer text and words? 
then give me fake smile?

B. A mind is a terrible thing to waste why degrade woman who are the true rulers of earth? 
She is sitting on throne getting all the dumdums to erect and milk their seed but most don't know of ancient truths. 
He wants to make men horny and his peers? 
Or to laugh at woman? They question shouold not be why the MEME/troll. 
But this demon fought fire with grass and was scorched, 
Cellulose thought he had no i'll harm but he exposed his mind of what it is. 
My response and lyrics are not to be taken lightly. 
To invasion a woman's genitals, to mentally RAPE a woman is such an evil crime many forget about, 
The song made him very uncomfortable when my weapon was reverse humor...he tasted ASS and SHIT of BOTTOM and WASTE

C. Nothing in the universe happens by accident. Love or don't love. 
These FAKE nerds that act like they understand Yoda or physics or science hurt growth of my brothers and sisters. 
They forget lessons in love, hurt others any think they are on a path??? 
Spend hours and days "challenging" their back of brain(temporal lobe/ears) with pretentious and overly complicated synthesis 
but cannot spend time to read. 
They read everything while offline but react when then cannot read text. "LOL GRAMMER MISTAKE" must be young...
I love this attitude it opens many doors for opportunity! 
Makes me feel proud for mastering English. 

D. Made the issue of CM.ORG losing it's positive light and signal to an attention problem on my part. 
My plea to those who can SEE was for them not me. 
How dare he dismiss the idea of creating a simple section to honor the fallen. 
I will be patient and do myself with help from trusted musicians. 

I am sound body and mind but just very frustrated, yet calm...then 
How can I be too calm though brother? I cannot sleep for weeks sometimes. 
So much left to accomplish. 
These brilliant minds losing their spark losing satire and losing hope losing their drive. 
I feel selfish at times for reaching zen and meditate alone. 
I'm missing so much in my life and my flashbacks are curses, 
You have no idea what it is like to remember ever good person you've met and track them down. 
Some I save, other too late...most are inbetweeners.

Its it too much to ask an audience to love? 
Not everyone will love or understand my jumbled and scrambled context...but to smite and "graveyard" is so evil. 
Look how confused people seem, but they are reading and some are understanding and my light family is keeping quiet. 
I was one wit the universe but alone.  are very funny or sad or both but all teach lessons and help my mental healty
I was lying to myself that i was happy but tried all sorts of mediums to be happy. 26 total. FIND THEM! We communicate all 26 
I've seen all who can use Golden Section to fuse chords and these "split/personalities" together and they are happy and following their dreams. 
Many wished to learned another language for example and lost hope. Many wished to leave their country for bigger better brighter things but lost hope, I'm lifting these broke niggards up of all colors to become one sole particle. 
To become grey.:) 
English is such a mystery to me still...to many definitions. 
How can all these music creators have master areas of physics but still stuck on Earth? 
They don't think clearly and I presume too much "catalyst". 
Clues are everywhere motivation comes in all shapes and colors. 
Fears is one color and one color only. Where are my at geeks at? You all learned at young age...don't think to hard think BASIC

This long message is test ancient patience and focus. I am not profit or einstein or Dr. Manhattan I am LOVE. 
the happy feel good balance cycle of LOVE. 
People have tools in their software and don't use them because demons tell them it is "too hard...it wont sound as good as ABC...XYZ...i'm beginner...spectrogram analysis is weird" 
We were all given imagination and things to think of that do not exist online. What a gift!
Someone who cannot see the yin yang that is EARTH...day to day is losing spark, signal, etc etc etc 
I fill book shelves and blogs with these connections.

I spell it out not for you, but for those watching. 
Not those who respond...but for those seeking guidance. The silent ones. 
If those who experience ego death want to better themselves they seek help and start the path in a new direction. 
Life is so beautiful and positive...do not ever let some one redefine what  humor means to you. 
Life and laugh and grow old. Who here is Russian? Japanane? Arabic? American? Do you really know who you are? If not...stop Russian. 
Walk slow push earth with feet bow your head raise head high when you're ready. 
Light or Dark it's a simple question to ask each day.     

By SPACEEE EAGLEEE i am saying what ever it means to you. 
Why should i spell out each and everything? 
That takes some joy out of life booo no fun for Budda Budda is about play. 
If you get it, okay no big deal. 
If you agree 100% with me okay no big deal shut up dont thinktoo loud. 
I've gotten messages of people using impure chemicals as the result of my "alphabet" and i covered my tracks 26 times. 
Back at zero and plan to remain here until I am ready.[/color]

When you are alone you are watched &&& protected.
Right now give me that big warm internet cyber hug you've always wanted,
Hug whomever you've ever loved without knowing because you know "them" better than you think. :-)

Long because a strong mind forgets everything they read and takes in their own meaning(healthy). Weak mind sends there own yin yin or yang yang which cycles back at themselves. Look closely at the positive and dark fractals of light geometry and angles within the good/evil Beyonce GIF. It hilarious and sad all at once. Fears of the unknown fears of death fears of appearance fears of peers just stop it! When we are reunited we can battle up and have fun. Give me king kamehameha waVe you've always wanted to...shatter zomvor the let zomvor return with his attack and we will laugh cry and love each other, Wanna study qigong...you can! Just not while you need to focus on the present. qigong or any martial art that can cause deadly harm is not wise to learn stop fighting other online you're fighting yourself.

I love you cellulose and hope you return to the ocean. This is very special Astrological week get some vitamin D's and sUn time and mOOn time...wait, maybe bother are the same??! Oh wow what is going on earth is so mysterious COOL very rad and awesome.

Our own worst enemy cannot harm us as much as our unwise thoughts. No one can help us as much as our own compassionate thoughts. ~Lord Buddha

SPACEEEEE EAGLE...Can't fly yet but it doesn't hurt to bird watch\...you know what you love my friends

Zuli Masih has just spoken. he wants me to shaare with you that enlightenment occurs when your mind merges with nirvana, with what we Tibetans call the Dharmakaya, the clear light of reality, which is the highest plane of transcendental wisdom and perfect understanding. Enlightenment is really worth seeking. It is the only thing that gives you permanent happiness. When you experience the ecstasy of enlightenment, everything is alright. ~ ॐ ~

I'll have what he's having.

@Zomvor: Might I also add that your posts read like a Mark Z. Danielewski book

Last edited by xombiexplox (Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm)

Armidale NSW Australia :D

Necro-Bumped xD