Mishawaka, IN

I am looking to throw a house show, and want you guys to be there. I the outcome is good, I will have accces to a local venue and can do a showcase every month or two. I want to start builing interest in chip music. So if you guys are interested in getting invited when I set the event's up let me know and ill get your info so we can get the ball rolling.

Lexington, KY

The midwest is a big ol' place.
Can ye be a tad more specific about the area?
heart

Fargo

It's true.  The Midwest is huge ass.  I'm in North Dakota.  In before "have you seen the movie Fargo"?

Chicago IL
Solarbear wrote:

The midwest is a big ol' place.
Can ye be a tad more specific about the area?
heart

KidLion
PM
Mishawaka, IN

Fargo

Sorry, man.  Indiana's a bit too far.

b4by f4c3

Im in NWI ( Northwest Indian ) & im totally down for this!

Edit: Theres more than corn in indiana! ( it had to be said lol )

Last edited by 8BiT404 (Apr 14, 2012 11:46 am)

Mishawaka, IN

Oops sorry about that yea mishawaka Indiana is the local.

IL, US

i might be up for this if gas is covered (should take roughly 10 gallons round-trip, from what i remember going to play shows in niles)

b4by f4c3

Thats not that far from me, if anything i could always take a train.

IL, US

oh right, i forgot about the south shore line, that'd be a bit cheaper than gas these days

Milwaukee Area, WI

If I got more details about the show I'd love to come down and perform. It's quiet a drive but I don't care if I can play a set!

Mishawaka, IN

I got the go ahead for the show to be at this old school house. Date will be worked out when I know who wants to partake in it. Either will be full chip, or to bring in more people to attend a mixture of local bands. I am trying to get it all together now and getting contact info. So yea if you want to come and needs some cash for gas or whatnot let me know, and it would come out of my pocket so id have to save up from work before but id really like to start a get together out here asap.

Edit: all merch you want to bring and sell would be available as well. Any shows I put together I'll make sure thats always an option. Plus I know people who would love to come enjoy the awesome show and enjoy the music for what it is.

Last edited by KidLion (Apr 15, 2012 3:25 am)

b4by f4c3

Im down i just needa know a date so i can get $ together and look for a hotel

Mishawaka, IN

Ye ill get a date next week

Lexington, KY

If only it were in southern Indiana.
Ah well.
Good luck!