.FILTHadelphia

http://defiantsystems.bandcamp.com/

3 song EP available for free. Songs are chronological from when I wrote them (2 years-ish.) Initially I was going to release more songs for the EP of just single Gameboy songs but I've decided to just go ahead and write songs with two Gameboys.

Feel free to comment, praise, hate, etc.

EDIT: Awesome artwork from Frostbyte.

Last edited by defiantsystems (Apr 15, 2012 5:51 am)

Brisbane

This rocks balls off right out of the gate!

Auckland, New Zealand

I thoroughly approve of that artwork. Great job on the music too, some cool production there. Look forward to next release smile

Westfield, NJ

nice work on the open mic last night!

Godzilladelph
Decktonic wrote:

nice work on the open mic last night!

yes!

.FILTHadelphia

Thanks to everyone who downloaded or took the time to listen and everyone who has commented thus far. The next release is already in the works and from the way it's sounding it should be a little different and hopefully better than this.

defiantsystems wrote:

Thanks to everyone who downloaded or took the time to listen and everyone who has commented thus far. The next release is already in the works and from the way it's sounding it should be a little different and hopefully better than this.

AH! You were at 8static! Nice job, I thought the name "hello battery" rung a bell!

Philly, PA, USA

finally remembering to give this a listen, loved your open mic song at 8static

orange county, CA

Awesome EP! And artwork!

Love that artwork!

.FILTHadelphia
Frostbyte wrote:

Love that artwork!

Meh.

Nah! Love it, can't thank you enough for it.

Haha no problem dude smile

Eugene Oregon

This release rules! The songs flow so well and the tones are great! love the use of tempos and polyrythms. Cant wait for more!

Armidale NSW Australia :D
Frostbyte wrote:

Love that artwork!

xD