Nashville, Tennessee

alright, trial run... plugin is awesome. clean, minimal interface, and not only does it function, but beautifully and efficiently. for $15 it's totally worth it. this guy will save me a lot of time in the future. thanks smile

Abandoned on Fire

Downloaded the free trial for PC but I get this error when I try to run it:

hardcore, Australia

Awesome software. Been playing around with it a lot.

egr wrote:

Downloaded the free trial for PC but I get this error when I try to run it:

My bad, that's a really confusing error message. I just changed the installer yesterday to require Vista or greater (sorry!), but I didn't test it. (I had set the installer to require the wrong windows version before because of a typo, whoops.) I assumed the error message would be something human-readable, but apparently I was wrong. smile

I can fix the error message to be clearer, but unfortunately the new libaudiodecoder backend I use for better audio format support needs at least Vista to work. It needs at least Windows 7 to read MP3/M4A on as well. On Vista, BeatCleaver can open WAV and AIFF though, but that's sort of limiting....

Update: Ok, uploading new installers. It should show a slightly better error message now... That's for reporting that egr!

Last edited by gify (Apr 20, 2012 12:36 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Fuuuuuu... all the computers I use for music/audio are still running XP (and Ubuntu).  sad

Geneva, NY

beatcleaver is awesome. gify is awesome. proof that gify is awesome.

Abandoned on Fire

Windows XP version now available!  Seems to be working great on my machine.  big_smile

The Hollow Earth

Your screenshot tells me that it's OSX compatible, which is already a plus in my book. Perusing the page, this looks like it's exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks for posting, while definitely give your app a try!