0R360N
akira^8GB wrote:

Do you perchance sell them separately?

I dont think so, sorry. If cant sell this as a bundle I will most likely keep it cause its awesome. (I wish all joysticks were just like the NGPC)

Edinburgh, Scotland

I'd go nuts for a clearboy...  but $90 is teetering on too much for me right now.

Would you accept some unmodded DMGs for part trade?

Minneapolis

Wow. That NGPC is most excellent looking. Is it the slimline edition, or standard NGPC? I have been meaning to backlight mine at some point, and have been searching in vain for a link cable so I can challenge someone to some Dark Arms deathmatch or Last Blade, since I have a second NGPC as well.

0R360N
arfink wrote:

Wow. That NGPC is most excellent looking. Is it the slimline edition, or standard NGPC? I have been meaning to backlight mine at some point, and have been searching in vain for a link cable so I can challenge someone to some Dark Arms deathmatch or Last Blade, since I have a second NGPC as well.

THANKS, and nope, its not the slim guy, just the normal one in one of the more rarer colors. The digital D-pad made this handheld the best ever, BUT the screen really killed it for me. Frontlight is a must (you cant BACK light them, only FRONT light FYI)

Philly, PA, USA

shit man *wants whiteboy so bad*

also i may have to buy that cart off of you, but don't hold onto it for me

New York City
Thretris wrote:

BUT the screen really killed it for me. Frontlight is a must

I found it MUCH better than the screen of the GBC or GBA, but nowadays I am spoiled for lighting tongue
It's probably my favourite handheld console. The library of games is unique and that sets it apart from the rest.

0R360N

some of the items have been moved to my new Custom Shop
http://thretris.bigcartel.com/

MA

Love the Custom LSDJ Gamecube! Where you get these crazy ideas??? smile

0R360N

WOW THAT WAS FAST!!!!! gamecube sold and Backlit DMG SOLD!!!

MA
Thretris wrote:

Not Surprised yikes

0R360N

regardless, I will have many updates soon. FUCK EBAY !!!!

Roanoke, VA
Thretris wrote:

Might wanna update the front-page on your blog-shop to note certain items' sale, so interested parties don't get their hopes up upon first glance.

Last edited by orgwell (Feb 10, 2010 3:57 pm)

Roanoke, VA
orgwell wrote:

Might wanna update the front-page on your blog-shop to note certain items' sale, so interested parties don't get their hopes up upon first glance.

.. minus two more items.

Dublin, Ireland

Bought the glitchnes cart, paypal may of messed up the shipping charge though...

IL, US
iNFOTOXIN wrote:

Bought the glitchnes cart, paypal may of messed up the shipping charge though...

weird, i thought i bought it  8 hours ago hmm

Dublin, Ireland

Oh bollocks... Shopfail.

Last edited by iNFOTOXIN (Feb 10, 2010 10:58 pm)