Lexington, KY

BRKFEST IS OVER!!!!!!

Thanks so much to EVERYONE who came out to make this such a remarkable event!!

For those of you who didn't make it, here's a quick plot synapsis/postmortem.

HUNTERQUINN OPENED BRKfest with his devastating riffage! He was the PERFECT attention getter for Lexington.
SHITBIRD brought the freaking THUNDER and knocked us to the floor with his trademark VOCAL DISTORTION!
KKRUSTY set the dance floor ABLAZE with his hard hitting four-on-the-floor RIFFAGE!!
SP00KED and SPRY brought along super awesome guest artist DISABLETRON and rocked the place CLUB-STYLE.
CCDM lost his fucking FOOTBALL and we found it amongst our AMIGA-SPLATTERED brains.
AWESOME FORCE got an ENCORE!!! And when I tried to get him offstage, the audience demanded ANOTHER FUCKING ENCORE!!!
FREQUE made way for Lexington's hoard of SLAM DANCERS with his gnarl HARDCORE PERCUSSIVE BEATS.
DJCa... I mean, Daedalu.... I mean, DATACATS married more fucking INSTRUMENTS than I've ever seen! Also, the ULTIMATE BACKUP DANCER.
PANDASTAR brought the HARDCORE-FACE-FUCKAGE with her intense fucking beats and.... RAYMOND2012PENIS shirt! haha!
NESTROGEN closed Friday with an intensly ROCKING set! He also let everyone know... HE'S AN ASSHOLE!!! (He's not actually an asshole. It's a song. XD)

SOLARBEAR opened Saturday and was TERRIBLE. WORST SET I've ever seen. Awful.
STR8-BIT brought it back and DECIMATED the crowd with his awesome dub riffs and STARFOX SAMPLES.
COMPYCORE took us to a side of chip known as STRAIGHT FUCKING GANGSTA! Also, the ULTIMATE HYPE MAN!!!
SASKROTCH had more people MOSHING than a freaking Slayer concert and got a SWEET ENCORE!!
THE BITMAN played the nights first ROMANTIC SLOW DANCE PIECE, complete with lovely couples all over the dance floor and ending with such high energy, no less than 9 SHIRTLESS BACKUP DANCERS swarmed the stage!
DREAM FOX chipped our brains out and GOT NAKED. REALLY FREAKING NAKED.
ANDARUGO blasted us with such HARD HITTING WAV FORMS, he knocked the goddamn GRATING OFF OF A MONITOR!!!
ROBOCTOPUS' set involved much CROWDSURFING and AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION! Watch out when this guy LOOSEN'S HIS TIE!!!
NONFINTE CONVERTED the whole club into his DANCING BITCH!!! Word is, he STILL NEEDS THAT WIFI PASSWORD! ;D
SMILETRON showed us the true meaning of the TRIANGLES with his baller performance! His set was BRKfest's perfect ORGASM!!!

...so yeah.
This shit happens at BRKfest!
See you next year, then?

Last edited by Solarbear (Jul 18, 2012 8:09 pm)

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

That line up is fucking tight as shit.

Please please please^100 do at LEAST and audio stream!!!

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm)

Lexington, KY
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

That line up is fucking tight as shit.

Please please please^100 do at LEAST and audio stream!!!

I REALLY want to. It's in the works.

Madison, Alabama

I am excite!

Lexington, KY

You should be!!

California

If you can't do an audio stream then at least have someone record the sets.

matt's mind

looking forward to this

Abandoned on Fire

Datathrash is in fact me.  Gonna be the hotness!

Lexington, KY
egr wrote:

Datathrash is in fact me.  Gonna be the hotness!

I will make this adjustment now!!!

Winter Haven, FL

!!!

Lexington, KY

Added "The Bitman" to list of artists!!!

St. Louis

Hell yes!

Nashville, Tennessee

this will be fun.

Last edited by smiletron (Apr 17, 2012 2:47 am)

Cincinnati Ohio

SO STOKED!!!  i cant wait to meet all the awesome people coming!!! also, if you dont find someone else, i can record the shows off the mixer onto my laptop.

Lexington, KY
spry wrote:

SO STOKED!!!  i cant wait to meet all the awesome people coming!!! also, if you dont find someone else, i can record the shows off the mixer onto my laptop.

You're hired.

Savannah, Georgia

why do i always have to be a former resident of all the cities where major chipshows are held