Washington / California

Hey, I'm looking to downsize some of my chip stuff that I've decided I'm not that into. I can't post pictures yet, but I will once I get back from my final in about an hour or two.

Powerpack, Mssiah, and DMG are potentially spoken for.

3. Completely unworking C64, with 6581 sid chip. It blackscreened before I got it, never got it working because I didn't have the patience.

4. Recently working / intermittently working C64 with 6581 sid chip. Was working when I got it, then started black screening almost as soon as I took it home.

5. Two C64 floppy drives.

6. Crystal for underclocking DMG

I'm looking for a LSDJ midi interface,  or a midi enabled gameboy. I'd also take any working flash carts that aren't EMS 32 carts. I'll also take monetary offers.

Feel free to ask questions here, or PM me.

I will also be posting pictures shortly

Last edited by TERADAKTYLE (Mar 15, 2012 9:45 pm)

How much for the power pack/C64's?

Seattle, Wa

I'm also interested in the power pack.

What color is the backlight on the dmg? What do you mean failed, does it even run anymore? Any dead lines on the screen?

Washington / California

DMG is spoken for, half clock speed crystal is up for grabs.

New York City

Did you read my message about MSSIAH?

Washington / California
akira^8GB wrote:

Did you read my message about MSSIAH?

yes, I was on my phone when I posted that last comment and messages weren't working. They are now.

Cleveland, OH

How much for the C64 or just the SID out of it?

Fargo

No chance you'll sell just the cords to one of the C64s is there?  I'm also interested in the Powepak if the other potential deal falls through or something.

Geneva, NY
The Trading Post Rules wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.