rochester, ny

I’m strongly considering buying one of these (the Korg Electribe ES-1). Does anyone have any experience with them? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Turku, FIN

Been using one for few years.
I like it, pretty simple to use other than handling the samples.

Also, audio in +effects is pretty neat feature, but i broke my input jack so now it has been just laying around for some months sad

Brooklon

I used to have one of these. Pretty fun to use but not wildly intuitive. Can be nice for cutting up and playing samples - not on the fly, though. I felt like the construction could have been better - the large dial quickly got wonky  and eventually made the unit a pain to use.

sweden

I have both the MkI and MkII. I really like it. They come with different OS but they are almost the same, minor minor differences, and you can use the MkI OS in the MKII and the other way around.

St. Louis

It depends on what your trying to do with it. If you're using it as a drum machine with custom drum samples, these work pretty well. If you're using it as a sampler to trigger live samples, there are definitely better alternatives. The memory is pretty small, but works great for short drum samples. The effects are cool, you can use them for your samples or run something through it.

Czech republic

It's pretty cool, get one if you like it's features. I'll be selling mine (mk-II) to get EM-1 soon. Shipping would ruin the deal for you though. These are on ebay for decent price all the time.