TX

Hm. I guess i will have to either come up with some awesome effects or instrumental parts, or learn to dance.

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 6:47 am)

Montclair, NJ

yea being all chill is cool too!! But still, playing with trackers can be fun for you if you map out the track so that you actually have to do some work while playing it, instead of just hitting play. Also, running everything through some effects pedals or like, a kaoss pad just to fuck around on the fly is a great technique as well!!

shanghai

save that stuff as a few channels....put in ableton and make nice 'live' ish versions. i can teach myself how to re play most of the melodies and chords in my shit....but it takes lots of time to do that. for my album launch i did that, was wicked to play them on casio and just a sampler keyboard is good.....cos you find alot of the sounds you make on a tracker from say just a pulse wave sample, you can replicate pretty well on hardware for lives. im not one of those that wants to go and hear a perfect identikit rendition to the cd version, if it was live id appreciate more, even if its a little different and iin my case stoned and a little sketchy hahha ...anyway this threads not about lives right. its about the record. so good record bro ! i await another 20 fucking pence to my paypal and im all over this blud. WERD

TX

Well, perhaps in some distant shining future... glad you like the record, in the meantime.