Geneva, NY

Dunno if any of you might be passing thru the lovely Finger Lakes region of NY State, or even better, actually live here, but there's a dope ass show happening Saturday night at the ultra-chic and always interesting Headless Sullivan Theater in Geneva, NY!

WOLF CALLING (Geneva, NY): Fresh blood for the chip scene! Our man Daniel Schultz tears it up and gives the middle finger to the Mario coin sound, proving that just because you're new doesn't mean you have to be a n00b. Get a feel for his flavors here.

pk (Rochester, NY): Who gives you the thunder when you go see Revengineers? Yeah, besides Roessner. It's bassman Jim Dewitt, of course. And pk is his totally chill solo project. Great dude, great tunes. Also an Ontario County native, so we're like homies and shit.

SHRIMPS (Geneva, NY): Yeah, it's my band. We play funk. We're banned from Canada until next February so we gotta play in our own neighborhood. Also, we'll be selling what's left of our crazy-ass limited edition heat-sensitive (hyper)color-changing t-shirts at this show. Reason enough to come, but if not, visuals by...

Batsly Adams (NYC): Don't pay attention to what his Blip bio says, he's first and foremost "Shrimps' R&D Department." I'm guessing he's going to be trying out new visuals...

It's $5. Let's have a great time.

NY

every1 needs 2 come to this!!!!!!

u won't forget it, trust meee

brooklyn

love love love pk's stuff.  wish I could make it out to this

stumbled across this stuff a while back and GAH